The Werewolf in the Woods...4

Chapter 4

Kenny's POV

     God, I missed her.

     I know she missed me, too. When I wasn't with her, I thought about her every day. But I was afraid that if I went to see her, then I miss it when my mother died. Loren was shocked that his Aunt died because no one told him about it.

     My mother would have loved Mel. If only she could-

     "Kenny, what made you come now?" Mel interrupted my thoughts. I looked down at her. She was in my arms, her head on my chest.

     "To be honest, I came to see Loren. Then he slammed the door on my face. I instantly knew that he must of heard what happened with you and I," I paused and started running my fingers through her blonde hair. "But when I saw you, I just......"

     "You just what?" she looked up at me with bright ocean blue eyes.

     "I wanted to drop down on my knees and beg for your forgiveness."

     She smiled. "Well, you did."

     I kissed her forehead. "And it was worth it if I got to have you in my arms."

     She snuggled deeper into my chest and I felt her sigh.

     "Wow," Cqari came in with some orange juice and shaking her head at us. "You guys sound like Loren and Ady. It's no wonder Mel, you're related to Ady and Kenny, you're related to Loren."

     I threw a pillow at her but she dodged it. "I'm related to you, too."

     "Oh, great!" she joked. Mel giggled.

     "Where are Loren and Ady anyway?" I asked Cqari.

     She shrugged. "Probably running."

     I looked at the window, eager. "Really? I haven't changed in months."

     Mel got off of me and grabbed my hand, smiling. "Let's go run."

~~~~~~~~~

Ady's POV

     Loren yawned beside me, his tail wagging in my face. I playfully nipped at it and he growled.

     'Did you just seriously growl at me?' I growled back.

     'Maybe.'

     Huffing, I pounced on him, pinning him down underneath me. 'Now, what was that you were saying?' I teased.

     'I was saying that I love you with all my heart.'

     'Fair enough.'

     'Look at these two love birds!' We heard Mel and Kenny's voice. I jumped off of Loren and went to go pounce on Mel, howling and laughing. 'I didn't know you changed! Why didn't you tell us?'

     She was laughing too. 'I didn't think it was a huge deal.'

     Mel was beautiful. She was all grey and you really don't see an all grey wolf these days. Her eyes were beautifully blue like mine but just a little darker.

     'Kenny, I'm sorry about earlier. It's just-' Loren tried to speak.

     Kenny playfully bumped him. 'It's cool, Loren. I understand. No need to apologize.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

     His lip curled up and he wanted to growl at the four wolfs circling each other, having their own private conversation. He badly wanted to know what they were talking about.

     But there was one wolf that stood out. The same wolf he saw a few weeks ago. The all white wolf with the bright blue eyes. It seems as if that wolf and the all black wolf are mates.

     And who are these dimwit-looking wolves that interrupted the black wolf and the white wolf's moment? One was all grey, with the same blue eyes as the white one and the other one was light brown.

     He badly wanted to go down there and rip all of their throats out. He could if he wanted to. He was strong enough. He smirked at the idea of actually ripping their throats out.

     He didn't know them, they don't know that he exists. Except maybe the black one knows. But for now, they were all oblivious to the fact that he was indeed watching them.

     He decided to make his move.

     He hopped from one tree to the other, going to the house from which all the wolves came from. It was a decent-looking house, almost like a glass house. The porch was big but the backyard was huge. He went up to the door, not really bothered knocking. Maybe someone else was here. Or maybe not. He was about to turn the knob and walk straight in but the door opened by itself and he prepared for what was going to happen.

     But before the door opened, his wolf got extremely happy like someone special was here. When that door opened, his breath stopped and he went still.

     Standing in the doorway smelling like vanilla and cinnamon was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Her bright emerald green eyes widened as she took in him. He sure did pick a good day to steal some clothes. His eyes widened, too, as he took in her perfect figure.

     "Do I know you?"

     Her voice sounded like an angel's and he suddenly wanted to get to know her and have her to himself.

     No, but you most certainly will, he thought. He cleared his throat.  "No."

     "Really? I feel like I've known you forever or something. I must have seen you somewhere before." She leaned against the door frame, twirling a strand of her glossy brown hair around her finger.

     She's a teaser, he thought again. She stood at maybe five feet, and he loved the feeling of her looking up at him. He had not spoken, and he had to remind himself that she was waiting for an answer.

     "Oh, uh, I don't think we've seen each other before. I would have most definitely remembered you," he smirked, turning his game on.

     Hey, he might have done a horrible thing and practically lives in the woods, but he's still your average teenager with a normal hormonal imbalance.

     Her cheeks turned a rosy pink. "I'm Cqarina Lexington," she smiled. Oh, her smile. He melted. Her lips, so kissable and pink.

     "Cqarina," he said, letting it roll off his tongue. He took her small and warm hand into his big ones and put his lips to it.

     She looked away and dropped her hand. "Anyways, are you here for my brother?"

     Her brother? "Your brother?"

     "Yeah, Loren. Are you here for him? He's probably in the woods by now."

     "Wait, how did you know I was at the door?"  he asked, curious.

      She looked at him. "I sensed-I mean, I heard you coming."

     She's a wolf. Figures, his mind read. He almost stumbled because he just realised that the wolf in the forest is her brother. They have the same bright green eyes and they are both wolves. "I'll tell him you stopped by."

     "Oh, no need. I'll....be back." He turned to go off the steps.

     "I'm sorry," Cqarina said. He turned around and he could have sworn her eyes got brighter. "I never did get your name."

     He smiled. "My name is Amaris Josiah Wolfe." And I claim you as my mate.

~~~~~~~

Cqarina is pronounced Karina but spelled differently. ;)