The Werewolf in the Woods...15

Chapter 15

Third Person POV

 "Ladies and gentlemen, please put your seat belts on. We have reached our destination and are about to land. Stay in your seats and prepare for the bumpy ride."

     Amaris reached over and touched Cqari's face. She mumbled a little and it sounded like Amaris' name. Amaris smiled and poked her cheek. "Baby, we're here."

     Cqari's eyes slowly opened and she looked around. "We're here?" She yawned and rubbed her eyes. She looked over at Amaris and noticed that Dominic was un-cuffed. Her eyes widened and she looked at Amaris.

     "Long story. He's harmless; but if you touch her, I'm still kicking your ass," he told Dominic.

     Dominic rolled his eyes. "Don't worry. I understand that all of you werewolves could gang up on me and rip my limbs apart."

     Cqari laughed a little and the plane started to descend.

     As everyone boarded off the plane, Brad and Aaron decided that they would try and talk to foreign girls because 'American girls don't seem to put up with them'. "Maybe it's because they don't know hotness when they see it." Brad posed and leaned against the wall, imitating a model pose.

     "Or you just aren't meant to have mates?" Kenny suggested. "And I don't mean it in a bad way!" Mel gave him a look and pinched his arm. "What I mean to say is some wolves don't have mates, and it's not a bad thing. You can still fall in love and get married."

     Aaron shrugged a little. "Maybe. It must be nice for all of you to have mates, though. To feel that connection all the time." He seemed down. Every time one of them brought up something with mates, he felt like he was missing a part of himself.

     Everyone looked at him and felt his ache. Brad put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, man. Don't lose hope. We still have the rest of our lives. We're still young."

     Dominic cleared his throat. "Sorry to interrupt on your little mood, but we should be going before Brian sends out a search team."

     Brad frowned. "Who un-cuffed you anyways?"

~~~~

     Dominic led everyone through the cities. It wasn't far, where Brian lived, but it was secret. There was, like, a hidden door somewhere that lead to the roof of Brian's house. Dominic turned around and looked at everyone. "Follow my lead, don't get left behind, and don't get spotted. All the girls follow me, and the guys follow behind them. Got it?"

     Loren frowned. "Jeez, are you a vigilante or a criminal?"

     Ady laughed and began to follow after Dominic. Cqari went next and then Mel. All the guys followed after in a series of jogging and ducking and even jumping onto higher steps and climbing. "Goddamn, is your grandfather apart of Assassin's Creed or something?" Kenny looked at Amaris and laughed.

     Amaris shrugged and chuckled a little. "Seems like it." They finally reached a certain spot where no one was at. Amaris caught sight of Cqari and sent her a wink. She waved and blew him a kiss.

     Dominic touched the brick wall and it began to circle and open. Everyone looked at each other in surprise but didn't hesitate to follow Dominic before the door closed.