The Beginning of the Best Days of my Life

Start from the beginning

Not that he's already interested, I thought to myself, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I tried to correct my thinking, trying to stay hyped up. Harry picked me for a reason. If he ends up not liking the way I look, that's not on me.

Turns out it's hard to think that way when you're getting ready to go meet your forever crush AND an international pop star wrapped into one, but I digress.

I tried  to focus on finishing my makeup the way I usually did. When I was done, I actually didn't look too bad. Not as bad as I could look, at least. 

I decided to curl my golden blonde hair in loose waves, again. I guess you could say the one thing I liked about myself was my hair, although it was really nothing special, either.

I took one last look in the mirror at my finished project. My face looked natural, but it actually wasn't. So I guessed that was good. My hair fell in little ringlets down to my chest. So that was good, too. My outfit was perfect for the occasion, so that was better. 

"Let's do this." I mumbled to myself.

"What time is it?" I asked coming out of the bathroom, sliding on my silver TOMS.

"9:49. They should be here soon-Wow! Look at you!" Jessica laughed, coming over to hug me. "Awww you look soo beautiful." Jessica was a sentimental person, in case you couldn't tell.

That was a really great thing about Jessica. While I was over here being jealous of her stupidly extreme beauty, she was happy for me when I looked good.

When she pulled me out of the hug, I saw her outfit. She was wearing a flowy white tank top, tucked in to high waisted denim shorts.

I scoffed. "You look even better."

"No way. Not possible." she smiled.

I'm falling even more in love with you

Letting go of all I've held on to

I'm standing here until you make me move

I'm hanging by a moment here with you

I'm living for the only thing I know

I'm running and not quite sure where to go

"That's could be Harry!" I ran over to my phone, which was ringing on the bedside table.

Sure enough.

Call from:

My Favorite Member of One Direction

Play it cool. "Hey."

"Hey!" a deep, sexy voice answered,

"You ready?"

"Yeah! You got my directions?"

"Yep. And I'm...." he paused, "Here!

Mini heart attack on my part.

"Awesome. Let me get my bag-"

"Ok, but please hurry," he interrupted, "Some fans followed me here."

Fans? Oh gah, I'd be getting death threats soon. I didn't even think about that.

"Ok." I answered uneasily, and hung up.

"Jess, he's here!"

"Oh lord! This should be great. Just don't freak out and-"

"I know! But some fans followed him here, so we need to hurry." I reached for my back, and headed out the door. She followed me down the hallway.