Author note

Hai !

REQUESTS ARE OPEN MY HOMIES!

if you wanna request PM me and I'll get to you as fast as I can.

You can decide on the character (Darling) name or Y/n, whichever you prefer I don't mind.

Tbh I will try smut, but I don't think it will be any good so I apologize when the chance does come.

Just let me know how you want a request to go and I'll do my damn hardest to execute as accurate as possible :)

I'm gonna be honest and tell you straight up sorry if any imagines are crappy or inaccurate. I'm gonna do my best to be as accurate as possible (I've been an Army since December 2017 so i'm still a newbie at figuring out the boys personalities).

I do plan to stay away from the typical (not trying to be rude or insulting) personalities that are shown through the boys.

(Like Eomma Jin, I've read around he doesn't like that because it questions his masculinity and that's understandable so I will respect that and anything along the lines of that and others of that sort).

I do want to be accurate with all the information I find and/or get, I do want to be unique and give the 8th member a different type of story line.

Please let me know in comments if something is inaccurate, it's ok to correct me I'll change it as fast as I can :3

Thank you so much for reading love ya loads <3 ❤️

-Union_R ✨