Chapter 3-The Dursleys

Zacznij od początku

"Psst," Fred and George suddenly went beside me at each side, whispering.

"We've been practicing and experimenting about that Ton-Tongue Toffee that you said -"

"- all we need is for a tester to try it -"

"- to make sure that it really works," finished George, as I smiled at them, Fred got something from his pocket and pulled out a small neatly wrapped Toffee, throwing up in the air as I caught it in my hands.

"Well done, boys, this actually looks like a really Toffee," I told them, nodding in approval.

"Wanna try it?" joke Fred, as George nudged him.

"Y/N's our idea machine," he said, as I rolled my eyes at the two.

"Oh, yeah, you're right," agreed Fred, nodding, as I nudged the two in annoyance.

"I'll be your 'idea machine', but I won't get in any trouble and you won't tell anyone that I'm helping you two," I told them, as the two looked puzzled, I know that they know what I mean by that, they were just messing with me.

"I don't remember that we have that conversation," said Fred, with his pointer finger on his chin whiles looking up.

"You're right, Freddie," said George, nodding like a high class Professor with his chin proudly up high in the air with on of his hand on top of his chest.

"Fine, then I won't be your idea machine," I told them, smirking back at them whiles I crossed my arms onto my chest.

"You know what, Georgie? (You'll float too) I think I remember it now," said Fred, as I chuckled at him.

"Oh, yeah, me too!" exclaimed George, as I rolled my eyes at them.

"Fred, George! You two go, after Ron," said Mr. Weasley, as the twins nodded.

Ron stepped inside the fireplace, taking a handful of Floo Powder, nervously, even though he has already traveled through Floo Powder.

"4 Privet Drive!" said Ron, as he disappeared from the bright green burst of flames from the Floo Powder.

Next to up was one of the twins, as the two jokingly argued at each other for about a minute on who was going first.

"You go first, Freddie."

"I insist, Georgie."

"Just go already!" shouted Mrs. Weasley, as the two now hurried to the fireplace, pushing one another, taking a handful of Floo Powder, then disappearing through the bright green flames.

"And Y/N, you sure you'll be fine with your Teleportation Potion?" asked Mr. Weasley as I nodded to him, taking our the small potion bottle from my pocket. "Alrighty, then."

He stepped up into the fireplace, took a handful of Floo Powder, then like the others, vanished from the bright green flames.

"I can't wait," squealed Ginny, as Hermione and I gave her a look, making her stop. "Sorry, I forgot."

"It's fine," I told her.