"Hana! This is your chance. I swear, that guys must have some money left...I'm sure. You just gotta seduce him and..you know.", she winked.

"I-I can't do that! I never had a boyfriend before..."

"Come on! I am not telling you to start a relationship... this is about having fun."

I knew it was wrong. I knew that my parents would never forgive me if they found out. But at that moment all I wanted was to impress them.

I didn' think much of it. I thought that we would just have small talk and then leave but it turned into something totally...different. Something scary and horrifying...but at the same time something really beautiful...

"Hey...", I greeted him.

"Are you here for the same reason as the other girls? If yes then you can leave now. I can't stand any more of you annoying bitches..."

And with that our conversation turned into something special.

We talked about everything. Our concerns, dreams and fears. While talking he noticed that I didn't drink a single slip.

"Not a good drinker?", he asked before putting another empty glass on the counter. "Actually...I never drank before. I mean...it's unhealthy and stuff.. why do you even drink?", I asked him.

He let out a chuckle. I don't know why but seeing him chuckle made me feel things at that moment,I didn't know I was even able to feel.

"Probably due to stress..."

I don't know what I was thinking that moment when I said...

"Can I try one too?"

Even he was surprised at my sudden request. Actually even I was surprised. It was like someone else controlled me.

And like that one glass turned into two...three...four... let's just say a lot. Me and Jungkook were drunk. Extremely drunk.

"Damn kook...do you look ten times hotter right now or am I just seeing things??"

He laughed at my words. That atmosphere changed as soon as he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. He pushed my hair back and whispered in my ear with his deep voice.

"How about ending the night at my place?"

I can't describe what I felt when he whispered that in my ear. I only knew that I needed him that moment...as soon as possible.

We walked out of the party and I was surprised to see that his apartment was right at the corner. It was an old apartment but at that moment I didn't care. He was all that I wanted.

As soon as he closed the door
he pushed me to the wall. His hands going over my whole body while he was kissing me desperatly. He had the whole control.

After all this was my first time.

The next second I found myself on his bed right under his body. Everything happened so fast and I couldn't hide the pleasure I was feeling.

He kept on kissing my neck and I grew impatient.

"J-Jungkook...", I let out.

"Yes?", he said between the sensitive kisses.

"Please...just do it."

It was a night I could never forget. Probably the longest night in my life.

The next morning I felt a sharp pain in my head. It was hard to open my eyes. But after slowly opening them I saw my naked body laying in a strangers bed. My heart stopped for a second, the images of yesterday night slowly appearing.

I turned my back and saw the bed was empty.

"Shit...oh my gosh. Fuck.... what...am I gonna do?", I panicked.

"Nothing. Just leave this place like nothing happened.", I heard that familiar voice and looked up.

Jungkook wore a towel around his waist. He stood there with his wet hair giving me an emotionless look. I saw how the drops of water landed on his bare chest.

I hated myself to still think about that in such a situation.

I came back to reality when he threw my clothes at me.

"So... we pretend this never happened?", I asked. Clearly disappointed. "Yes.", it was a clear answer.

I wanted to beg. I wanted to tell him how much I actually cherished my first time.
I wanted to stay here.

But nothing would come out of my mouth. I got into my clothes my head still aching like crazy.
After getting up I sat down on the bed again because my head was spinning like crazy.

"You should go now."

The last words I heard from him in the morning after my first time.

I tried to forget about him. I tried to forget that there was a Jeon Jungkook living in this world.

But it turned impossible after puking several times. Feeling dizzy and sick. I didn't want to accept it. No, that can't be true.

But everything shattered as soon as I took the pregnancy test. I took 5 different tests all
of them, positive.

I was having a mental breakdown in the bathroom when my mother suddenly walked in. "HANA?!", she screamed. But her expression changed when she saw the many tests laying on the ground.

"No...Hana... that can't be."

The most beautiful night of my life...

...made my life a living hell.

I felt the many tears that kept on streaming down my face.

Those thing happened years ago but the scars still feel so fresh.

I heard the doorbell ring and suddenly my heart jumped up. "Jungkook?", I whispered and wiped off my tears. I ran with a huge smile to the front door and opened it with so many expectation.

Please let it be Jungkook!

"Huh?"

What...?

"Hello, Hara."

_________________________
Author's Note:

Thank you for reading~
I want to give a special thanks to my dear friend live_a_life_man_ for making a cover for my story!👍

Thank you so much~❤

Please comment and tell me what you think about my story.

-Your gay author 🌈 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)