CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2: How we ended up

Jin's POV: 5 years later

I was cooking dinner, while listening to some music that played on the radio. Just like always. I have no place to visit.. even my parents don't want to talk with me anymore after the things that happened with Namjoon.

And now that all these things happened he is all I have now.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 7pm and Namjoon should already be here. I started to worry but just then the door bell rang and I walked over to greet my boyfriend.

I opened the door with a smile on my face, that faded as soon as I was greeted by not only my boyfriend but a familiar woman next to him.

"Jin, wassup. I brought your roomie with me today hahaha!", I saw how her hands were touching his chest. It made me crazy but I held it in. "Well welcome you two~come in!", I smiled.

"I would love to but I actually have to go now...", she whined.

Thanks god...

"That's very sad to hear but maybe next time.", I smiled at her. "Yes...by the way, how do you guys do this? I mean this whole roommate thing.... after all I am sure you should slowly be getting married and settle down. You need someone to cook for you and... just a wife in general.", she said.

Does this bitch think that men can't cook or what?

"Well hopefully in the future..',Namjoon smiled.

I swear I will kill you Namjoon.

"Don't worry, Joonie~ I am always here for you if you might not find someone, haha!", she laughed. After hugging Namjoon seductively she finally left. I stormed inside the apartment and Namjoon followed me.

"Jin, I know what you're gonna say. But can we please skip this? I mean seriously...we both agreed on this lifestyle after all.", he said while putting his bag down. I had so much to say, I was full of anger but I shut my mouth. We were already fighting every day, I wanted this evening to be decent.

I focused on the meat that was cooking, and felt two arms around my waist. Namjoon put his face on my shoulders. "What is my prince cooking?", he asked. I scoffed, which made Namjoon sigh.

"Jin...just let it out."

Seriously... I want to punch him so bad now.

"Let it out? Just let it out? I hate the fact that you keep on ignoring my worries. You take the things I spent sleepless nights thinking about as a joke. I hate that about you, okay?!", I faced Namjoon.

"Look, Jin. I understand your worries but there is nothing I can do-", I stopped Namjoon mid-sentence. "Nothing you can do? Hah... stop lying to me Namjoon.", I walked out of the kitchen and to the living room.

"Jin talk to me like the grown up man you are.", Namjoon was clearly annoyed but so was I.

"You know what really annoys me? The fact that you still keep this a secret, that you still keep us a secret! I told everyone, even my family. I sacrificed my family and my job for you but I don't ever see you making any sacrifices! I hate seeing that woman, okay?! I hate the fact that I am always a shadow in public... I don't want a relationship that only plays when we're alone. I want to be in a relationship where I can hold hands while walking down the streets!"