CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8: Your Choice

Taehyung's POV

-If you could turn back time what would you do?

I would have stayed here with my friends. My biggest mistake in life was leaving them back... I would have just given up on my acting dream.

-But why can't I feel that you are sorry? It seems so...fake.

Fake? I lived my life in regret... I am truly sorry!

-No, Taehyung. You aren't.

I am! Who the heck are you?

-I am you Taehyung.

What the... stop messing with me! Where am I? Am I dead?

-You are once again running from yourself. Just like always.... Taehyung.

Stop it.

-Taehyung.

I told you to leave me alone.

-Taehyung.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

I breathed heavily as I realized that I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar room. Jungkook looking down on me with a surprised expression. "Calm down...I just wanted to check if you are dead or something...", he mumbled.

I looked around and saw that we were in a big room. More like an assembly hall with many stairs and a big stage in the center. I was leaned against the stage. "Where are we?", I asked him.

"I have no clue. I tried to find an escape but everything is locked. This whole room is isolated...not even a single window. Just a huge ass door that is locked.", he explained leaning onto the stage next to me while I was trying to stand up.

"Do you really think this is still a joke?", I asked. He sighed loudly. "I don't know. I really don't. But for some odd reason I am not scared at all..."

Now that he is mentioning it... I feel very chill even though we're in this situation.

"Okay maybe we shouldn't be this calm. We should try to get out of here.", Jungkook spoke up. I noded and was about to take my cell phone out when I realized that it was taken. "Shit...my phone.", I mumbled. "Yes...mine is gone too...", Jungkook said.

What is seriously going on...?

"Okay...honestly. I start to feel a bit frightened.", I admitted and Jungkook noded. I was just about to look around when the voice appeared once again.

"You like this place?"

"Okay...I don't know what you want but please just let us out.", Jungkook yelled.

"I am afraid I can't do that... unfortunately you have to stay here until you win this game."

"Where are we?"

"In the house of cards. You guys... this place is full of secrets but before I can let you out we have to play a little... mini game."