CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3: An Invitation

Taehyung's POV

Here I am. In the place that I call my home. But for me this place is nothing more than the hell I can't escape from.

The boy that used to be popular for his acting is now too embarassed to step outside. The boy who had such a bright future ahead of him... he is now fearing himself. He is now hopeless and lonely.

And depressed.

I stood up from the ground, where the broken pieces of the alcohol bottles were laying. My body felt heavy and all I wanted to do was to end it all right here. But there was always this something holding me back.

I walked through my big apartment. It was just as empty as big. So it was meaningless. While I was lumping through the salon, I felt a sharp pain under my foot. I looked down and saw that I stepped on a broken frame and that it cut my foot. The blood didn't bother me but the picture was the thing that caught my attention. I let out a little chuckle when I saw what kind of picture it was.

It was me and the guys I used to consider my brothers.

Did I step on our friendship just like that too?

I bent down and took the broken frame in my hand. Laying my finger on one particular persons face.

"Hoseok...after you left us... after you left us we were hopeless. This is all my fault... I am so sorry. Please forgive me."

I cried. Just like I always do.

I hope you are at a better place now...

Jihoon's POV

I sat down peacefully on the couch, in my arms the woman I was soon gonna marry. I held her hand and took a look at the ring. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"So did you already think about who to invite? I mean it's your bachelor party... did you even choose a location?", she asked me.

Actually I thought about this a lot and had a plan in mind. It seemed impossible but this was a big wish of mine. "Actually... I do. But I'm not sure, honey..", I said while stroking her head. She gave me a confused look. "Why?", she asked me.

I don't even know...

"It's just that... they are my old friends. They were there for me when I had a tough time but it's been years since I've spoken to them. I don't even know where they live anymore.", I told her. She looked me deeply in the eyes, clearly confused. "Why would you want to invite people you didn't talk to for so long?", she asked me.

Because I have a plan. And I have to do it before marrying you.

"I missed them. There was no day that passed without me thinking about them...", I confessed. She gave me a beautiful smile.

"Did you forget who you're marrying? Don't worry just tell me their names and my father will take care of it.", she said.

I knew it.

"Thank you so much.", I hugged her tightly.

I have to do this...

Namjoon's POV
3 weeks later

I was sitting in my working room and searching a few things on the internet.

'How to apologize'... maybe this could help?

Usually me and Jin would have already made up but this fight was going on for 3 weeks already, clearly because both of us were to stubborn.

"I am sorry Jin...can you forgive me ... this sin? Noo! This sounds so bad!", I tried to practice on my own.

Suddenly someone pushed my door open with strenght. I looked and saw my boyfriend Jin. He smiled at the letter he was holding but when his eyes met mine he gave me an angry look. "...I just came to say that we received an invitation.", he said and reached the letter out to me.

"I am not gonna ask if you are willing to attend because we are so gonna attend that party. Say whatever you want, I don't care if you have to work and no time.", he said while I was reading the letter.

An invitation to Jihoon's Bachelor Party?

I looked up from the letter. "No... I mean... I am just surprised. Jihoon? We didn't talk for years how did he even know where we live?", I questioned. Jin sighed loudly. "Why do you have to ask so many questions? I mean we are finally seeing him again after all these years, be more happy!", he said.

I don't know if I really want to see him again...

"I wonder if he invited the others too?", I asked taking another glare at the letter.
I saw how Jin smiled like crazy on my question.

"I hope so! I missed the kids so much...especially my baby Jungkookie~ I wonder if he found a girlfriend~"

I don't understand why you act this way Jin. If you missed them so much... why did you never visit your "babies"?

"We are going....right?", he asked. I noded. "Of course."

He smiled without looking me in the face, his gaze darting to the computer screen. I just remembered what I have been searching for and tried to close it as fast as possible but was too late.

"Joonie~ So you are sorry?", he asked me with a teasing look.
"Look, Jinnie. I missed you. Please let's just forget about this?", I asked.
"Hmm...", he started thinking.

Please...

"Okay..I'll forgive you this time."

Finally...

3rd Person View

All the boys got the invitation to Jihoon's Party and of course every single one of them was surprised. Even though all of them had doubts they wanted to come. They wouldn't want to admit it but deep inside their hearts, they hoped to meet each other there again.

No matter how angry and disappointed they were at each other, they can't deny how much they're missing each other too.

They had many questions inside their heads. They wondered how much each of them grew and changed. They felt anxious, what if they changed so much? What if they will fight again.

But even if it was only a few seconds they could see each other, they wanted to.

Maybe say whatever they've kept for so long for one last time,to everyone.

But they don't know what awaits them in the House Of Cards. That is ready to collapse any time.

They don't know how much they will lose once they step inside that place,

or how much they will win.