CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4: We met again

Taehyung's POV

I waited at the bus stop, a mask covering my face. It was gonna be a 4 hour long ride from Daegu to Seoul. I was nervous to be back at the mansion, I didn't really want to see this mansion after everything that happened there.

What will I say to Jihoon? And to the others if they are there?

I saw how the bus was slowly coming to the station. My heart beating even louder now. The bus finally stopped and everyone got inside, I waited to go in last. I showed the bus driver my ticket and he noded as response. I walked in and saw that the bus was full but I saw an empty spot on the other side.

I walked over with only the seat on my mind. Finally there, I sat down. Next to me was someone else but I didn't even spare a glare to that person. I wanted to get over with this as soon as possible. I closed my eyes finally relaxing a bit.

Okay... it's almost over. You made it this far already... Calm down, Taehyung.

Suddenly there was a phone ringing I realized that it was for the person next to me. I looked away, still having no clue who is sitting next to me. Until that person picked up the phone.

"Hello? Yes, it's me."

This voice... I could recognize it anywhere...

"Yes, I already produced that song. It's done."

So you're still doing it? I guess producing lays in your blood...

"I am coming back to Seoul but I won't work for a few days, a close friend invited me for a few days. Yes. Okay, thank you."

So you are going too?

I wanted to turn and look him in the face but I was too scared. I felt too ashamed to look at him after all I've done. I was so nervous that I kept on shaking, until my phone fell out of my pocket. I turned to grab it and instead touched a hand that was trying to take it too. I looked up and saw the familiar face looking at me with the same shocked impression.

"Taehyung?", he mumbled while he was still holding the phone up his ear with one hand. I took my phone. "N-No... I wasn't talking to you. I have to go now. Yes. I'll call you later. Bye.", he hung up.

Oh my gosh...

I avoided to look at him but heard how he giggled at my behavior. "Can't even look me at my face anymore, can you?", he asked.

No I can't...

He sighed loudly before starting to speak again. "You grew but are still the same somehow. Maybe because I saw your face everywhere as model and actor before your career got ruined."

I started to play with my hands. "Yoongi, you are still the same.", I finally spoke up. "Really? That's surprising...", he said. I looked him in the eyes and saw the same fierce eyes from years ago. "What were you doing in Daegu?", I asked him. "Why? I am from Daegu too you know! Actually I came here to see my family.", he said.

His family but...

"Did you...sort things out with them?", I asked. "So you do still remember the conflict with my family? Wow."