CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6: Meanwhile

Hana's POV

Why isn't he answering my calls...

I called Jungkook so many times in those past hours but he didn't pick up his phone a single time. Sometimes I forget that he isn't really my husband. Well he is... but he never wanted to be.

It's so painful to care for a person that doesn't even look you at your face.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed I opened the drawer of  my side table, pulling out a picture....

..The ultrasound of my little princess.

I strocked the image of the fetus on the picture with my thumb. Tears streaming down my face.

You were the source of my happiness....

I did so much to start a family with Jungkook...but why didn't anyone ever appreciate my efforts?

"You would have loved mom...right? You would have loved me like nobody else...", I talked with the fetus.

Sometimes I wonder why I have to be in so much pain. Everyday that I wake, I am reminded by my past. It's like a slap in the face..every morning.

To know...how I got here.

[January 2013: Flashback]

I was 16 years old that time. An innocent girl that was confused. She was confused with herself. She was not happy with herself

...maybe she hated herself.

My family was poor and I was never able to brag about the newest things my parents bought me like the other girls in my class. I always listened.

It was a group of girls. The popular girls. I adored them. I wanted to be like them. And when they suddenly wanted me to be a part of them... of course I didn't decline that offer.

They were cool and everyone respected them. I followed every step they took even if I knew that it was wrong.

Then one day, they brought me to a party.

"Girls, I am not sure about this party. You know that I don't drink...", I said those words while standing awkwardly at that unfamiliar place.

But they didn't take my concern serious. Instead one of them pulled me closer and pointed to a good looking boy, who was drinking at the bar that moment.

"Do you know who that boys is?", she asked.

I didn't know.

"It's Jeon Jungkook! He used to be in BTS! You know that self-producing group that was sooo hot the last years. Well things turned bad for them and now look at them..."

I have heard of BTS before. From the girls in my class. They always talked about how they bought those very expensive tickets...