CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: Play Time

Jungkook's POV

After a round of the most intense truth or dare game everyone was once again trapped in silence. The argument between Taehyung and Yoongi stopped after Taehyung failed to answer his truth question. More like Jihoon put an end to the game.

He went to the toilet, so without him here nobody dared to speak. I noticed someone glaring and me and looked across the room. When he saw me staring back he looked down again.

Taehyung...

"Jungkook...how have you been?", Jin whispered in my ear. I was surprised but answered in the same quiet tone. "Fine...I guess."

Ever since I came here Jin was always trying to start a conversation. It's just that he didn't know how. Probably because he used to be like my father back then as the oldest.

"What...have you done in life? I know you might not believe me but I was really worried...", he asked once again.

Jin...I still trust you but it's hard...

"Actually...I have to-", I was interrupted by a loud noise.

It was an alarm.

What the...

Everyone covered their ears from the awful sound. Looking around if it's somewhere near, to turn it off.

It rang and rang.

brr

brrrr

brrrrrrr

until...

"Welcome to the
house of cards."

It was a high pitch...a disguised voice.

Nobody moved. Everyone was too shocked to.

"Why is everyone so quiet...? This is no fun..."

Who is that?!

Yoongi's POV

This was the worst joke ever.

I know that it's you Jihoon.

"Come on...say
something..anything."

I looked around and everyone was terrified. Jimin came closer to me with a scared expression.

Okay that's fucking it. Nobody scares this mochi.

"Seriously Jihoon? You think this is funny? Stop fucking with us and come out. Seriously... you installed loud speakers and even an alarm. Instead of wasting money to prank us you should seriously consider wasting that money for you upcoming wedding, idiot!"

There was a silence.

Heh...gotcha idiot.

"Aww, Yoongi. Always so sweet with words. I am sorry but I am not Jihoon. Whatever, the game is gonna start a bit later. Until then... enjoy it... while you can."

What the...

The guys still looked scared. I scoffed. "Seriously? Stop falling for his dumb jokes!", I yell at them. Namjoon sighs. "He is right...Jihoon went to the bathroom...more like he went to make a stupid joke...", he said.