Epilouge

Sometimes, I look at myself and wonder if my eight-year-old self would be proud of who am I now

Sometimes, I look at myself and wonder if my eight-year-old self would be proud of who am I now. Would I be all that she hoped I'd be?

I'm not a princess, I'm a werecoyote.

My prince is not a prince, but a werewolf.

I don't live in a castle, but a pack house.

I don't have fans and followers, but family members.

But I realize these dreams weren't dreams, but fantasies, I never really wanted my life to be like this.

In a perfect world, I would be human, living in a nice house, in a nice suburban neighborhood, and a dog as a pet, not a husband. But this is not a perfect world. And despite the world not being perfect, perfect things do come from it.

Camilla, my best friend who came into my life and ensured she was there to stay. The girl who finally got her happy ending, a mate, two pups, and a forever family.

Kian, my son who may not always follow the right paths, but no matter where he goes, and how dark it gets, he will always be able to find his way back home. And no matter how many times he's wronged his family, he will always be my son.

Kiera, my daughter, Kian's twin and moral compass. She's the unexpected miracle that brought joy into our lives. She's a fighter, she does not need a mate to be strong or to fight for her. A hot-headed girl, she gets that from her father.

Antonio, whose story will never be forgotten. He fought in the war, he survived. He got married, had two pups with his beautiful mate before getting caught in the crossfire of two hunters. He left us with a smile on his face, cracking jokes until the very end, hiding his pain for our sake.

Morgan, my second daughter, she didn't inherit the shapeshifter gene, but is as fierce as ever. She never loses a fight.

Elena, my sister. It's been ten years since she threw herself in front of me to save my life. And I am not wasting it.

Derek, my mate, my forever, my one. Although we started off rocky, I couldn't imagine a life without him.

My life was not an easy one. But like my mother said, I was never alone.

The blue in my eyes is not my weakness, my secret, but my strength.

Because I am The Werecoyote.

Fin.
**
Thank you so much for reading this book, I know it was horrible and way too short and lacked a decent plot, this was my first go at a werewolf book. I really hope my writing has improved since I started this.

Thank you.

Love always,