Sebastian Chapter 14

After the training room incident Sebastian had thought of Veronica all day. No matter what he did he couldn't get her out of his head. He wasn't sure he wanted to.

At lunch he tried to go talk to her, but he couldn't. What is wrong with me? He thought. Sebastian never had any trouble with girls, but Veronica was different.

Whenever he was around her his heart started racing, and he couldn't think of the right thing to say. Or anything to say for that matter. When he did speak to her he turned into an idiot.

He also tried to speak to her at dinner, but instead he just watched her from across the cafeteria, like a stalker. This didn't make him feel any better. His friends even started to notice. His best friend Axel started making fun of him.

"Dude just go talk to her," Axel says laughing.

"I can't," he replies, "Every time I try I turn into an idiot."

"First of all," he says, " you're always an idiot. Second, she's just a girl not Director Caudfield."

"I don't know," Sebastian says feeling like a wimp.

"Fine if your not going to do something I will," he says standing up.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian asks.

"HEY VERONICA," Axel yells and waves. Then he sits down.

Veronica's head turns in confusion at who yelled her name. She sees Sebastian who was hitting Axel.

"What is wrong with you?" Sebastian asks.

"Dude what is wrong with you?" He demands, "Stop over thinking it, and just talk to her."

"You're right," Sebastian says.

"I'm always right," Axel replies smugly, "Now go."

"Right now?" Sebastian asks.

"Yes right now. She's not going to wait for you forever," Axel says.

"I'm not doing it now, dinner is almost over," he says.

"Fine, but talk to her," he says.

"I will," Sebastian said, and he meant it. He was going to talk to her and not make a fool of himself. If it was the last thing he did.