Sebastian Chapter 12

They walk in silence for a little bit. Sebastian leads her to the dorms. He wants to say something, but what? What could he say? What should he say?

He didn't have to say anything though, because Veronica said something first, "So, that was a little intense."

"Yeah he can be a little intimidating," he replies.

"Just a bit," she says, with a smile. His heart leaps for a second. Her smile was so perfect, just like her. He feels a smile creep on to his face.

They weave through a few more hallways in silence, but their smiles don't leave with the conversation. Finally, they arrive at her room.

"This is your room," Sebastian says, opening the door for her.

"Thanks," she replies, as she walks in.

It's a small room. A bed with a green quilt sits in the corner. Next to that is an in table. A desk is parallel to the bed on the opposite wall, and a book shelf is next to it. There's also a door that leads to a joined closet, and bathroom.

"Cozy," Veronica says.

Sebastian smiles, and says, "Yep."

"So, what's the schedule," she asks.

"Tomorrow, someone will come by and take you on a tour," he says. Why am I being so weird. I should be the one doing most of the talking. He thinks.

"Then what?" She asks.

"I assume you'll start training," he replies.

"For?" She asks.

"That, is classified," he replies, about to walk out.

"Wait," she says, "Is there a library?"

"I'll show it to you tomorrow after your tour," he says with a small smile, "Now you should get some rest. I'm two doors down to the left, if you need anything."

She nods, and he starts to walk out. When he reaches the door she says, "Sebastian."

"Yes," he replies, smiling.

"Thanks," she says.

"For what?" He asks puzzled.

"For saving me," she answers.

"It's what I do," he replies, and opens the door, "Plus your to pretty to let die. Night."

After he closes the door, he goes to his room, and flops on the bed. I really need to work on being cool. Then he falls asleep, with Veronica on his mind.