1. Beware The Nerd Witch

"Truth" Jo answered

I thought of a good question then smiled as one hit me
"Who did you lose your virginity to?"

Her cheeks and ears burned a bright red and her eyes scanned the floor as if the cure to cancer lay there.
"Um... You" she whispered

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that," I laughed. Yes, I was a jerk.

She turned a shade redder. Hilarious.

"I said I lost it to you "she repeated a bit more audibly.

I smirked and looked at Rachel who was convulsing with laughter, then Stacey who studied her nails and didn't give a fuck.

"Your turn Ray. Truth or dare? " I said to her with a mischievous smirk.

Oh this was going to be fun.

She stopped laughing and shot me a dirty look. I rolled my eyes at her .
"You know you can't scare me Ray. Now answer! "

"Ugh... Fine! Dare"

Typical Rachel, always going for the more dangerous and fun filled options.

"Hook up with Mr Bells,"

I heard Jo gasp in shock and even Stacey stopped studying her nails to look at me -but just for a second or two, then she went back to her nails.

Mr Bells, the donut-loving biology teacher was the most unattractive person a classy hoe (as she liked to put it) like Rachel could hook up with. He was uh... Chubby? He had rolls of fat for a neck and a bald patch. He always had donut crumbs in his moustache, which flew about whenever he tried to speak.

Rachel pulled her phone out of her back pocket and dialed a number, she put it on speaker.
"Hey Johnny, " she said in a seductive voice.

It took me a minute to remember that Mr Bells' first name was John. "Oh wow."

Right in front of me, she made plans to meet him later.

"How did y-"

"How do you think I pass biology? Studying? " she cut me off.

Jo raised an eyebrow like she was about to point out that she was the reason Ray passed Biology at all, but kept quiet anyway.

"Well that was anti-climatic" I pouted

"Look on the bright side, " Rachel told me with a growing grin.

"What bright side?"

"It's your turn. Truth or dare?"

I felt my heart sink, I had a feeling karma was about to bite me in the ass.

"Dare" I gulped

"I dare you to kiss Freaky Frankie"

I heard Jo and Stacey gasp. Note: Anything that could get Stacey to gasp had to be very big.
Well played Ray.

Meanwhile have I mentioned that I hate karma? Just in case I haven't, I hate karma.

"Okay" I answered

What? I've never backed down from a dare before, it could ruin my reputation!

I started walking away to look for Freaky Frankie; the freakiest, ugliest nerd in school.
She always had a wool cap or a beanie on and never spoke to anyone except herself.
I always wondered why they let her go to school when she clearly belonged in a nut house.

I'd never seen her up close so I wasn't quite sure about the ugliness part - I heard that from the school's impressive gossip mill.
But whenever I did catch a glimpse of her, she'd be sitting in front of lockers with her legs crossed beneath her, reading a boring looking book or typing away furiously on her laptop.