Chapter 24: Inception

A/N: Guys...things might get a little heated from now (finally), so I'm giving yall a warning. Get your holy water bottles ready lmao. OK no, kidding it ain't that intense lol. Enjoy my lovely little shits I love you all ❤

. . .

We were wound around each other on the comfortable bed, the heat radiating off Yoongi's body, warming up my cold, lifeless, one. His fingers softly ran through my hair, straightening out the knots and smoothing it off. The feeling was surprisingly pacifying, and I found myself sighing in content, eyes closing themselves involuntarily at his foreign touch.

There was a way with which he touched me, yet he didn't. His fingers hovered over my bare arms, lightly trailing over them with the ghost of a touch, which made pleasant shivers run down my spine, the hair at the back of my neck standing up erect in response. The brush of his finger pads on my trembling skin that was aroused with goosebumps, made me tuck my head deeper into his neck, my tears wetting the area.

"Yuna..." His husky voice called out in the eloquent silence.

I hummed in response, raising my head to meet his eyes that swirled with indescribable emotions. Our orbs connected, and I found myself unable to look away from his endlessly deep ones.

"I like you."

My wavery breath hitched in my throat as I drank in his confession.

"What?" I hesitantly whispered.

His hand reached upwards and lightly cupped my cheek, catching a stray tear stuck to my eyes, with his thumb.

"I like you," he pronounced slowly.

For what seemed like 5 minutes, we stared down into each other's eyes, and I could almost feel the alarm in his.

"Say something," he pleaded, gaze shifting from one unblinking eye to another.

"Please."

At the desperate tone that lingered in his soft voice, I pressed my lips to his. My hand went around his neck while the other supported his head and intertwined in his silky locks of black.

He pushed our mouth harder, his tongue making its way inside, deepening the kiss.

Several moments later, we pulled back, breathless and flustered.

"I like you, too, Yoongi." I answered, shyly, a crimson blush blooming on my moist cheeks.

His face split into a full blown smile as he tightened his embrace on me, pushing my face into his skinny chest. I could feel the excitement race in his nerves, speeding up his heart and making it beat ten times faster.

He inhaled my shampoo deeply, savouring the fragrance, and sighed.

Suddenly, a haunting thought clouded my mind and I fearfully looked up at his relaxed face, eyebrows knitted together tensely.

"Yoongi, you don't hate me, do you?"

His eyes snapped open at the question and he immediately sat up, pulling me up with him.

"Yuna, I can never hate you. I know you didn't mean to do that, you'd never do that willfully. Besides, he abused you, Yuna. He beat you every goddamn day, what did he expect?"

While making me convinced that he indeed still liked me just as much, his hand hovered over the faded bruise on my stomach that no one knew about. He gently brought his hand down, lifted up the clothing and caressed the lightly throbbing area. He moved upwards and stroked my waist, grabbing it and delicately pushing me until I felt my back land softly on the bed beneath me.

As he drifted above me, he rested his forearms on either side of my head and clasped his lips to the soft skin of my neck, nibbling tenderly. He left a trail of fluttery kisses down to my collar bone that sent tingles through my whole body, making me curl my toes.
As things started to get heated between us, he brought his lips back on mine, an almost inaudible moan slipping from my mouth that was merged with his.

When the situation seemed to get out of control, I pulled away from him, breathing heavily as I stared into his eyes that were hooded with a lustful gaze. His shaky breath hit my face as he brushed our noses together.

"Let's go to my place. You've told me so much about you, it's only fair if you at least see where I've lived for years."

A gulp resounded in the silent air that hung with deep tension.

"Yeah?"

I nodded as his hand brushed away a strand of hair from my temple. He planted a benign kiss on my glistening forehead and looked at me with adoration laced in his eyes.

"Let's go."

. . .

It was dark, the stars hanging onto the sky and accompanying the silent moon. Hand in hand, we walked without a word shared towards the place Yoongi was taking me. I was excited, to say the least. Curious, to see where his previous dwelling had been. He stopped abruptly, and tugged at my hand, pulling me beside him.

My eyes set on a dimly lit place, a street lamp hanging lossely on its hinges above it. It was frightening, the cobwebs acting as a decoration that certainly caught the eye, along with scurrying ants taken aback by the unexpected visit. The dingy, cramped area was gravely uncongenial. Anyone passing by wouldn't spare two measly glances at this ominous place, and it was fascinating how it had once been home to someone, a place that suddenly held some importance in my heart.

"I know it's scary, that's why I left it in the first place. I lived here for 5 years, and went away to find a better place to live when I was 15. And that's when I came across that alley near the restaurant."

Subconsciously, I noticed his breath getting caught in his throat. Turning towards him, I gave him an inquiring look.

"I-I wasn't a good guy back then, Yuna. I chose this place so that I could steal food when I got the chance, probably from people who bought it from the restaurant. I'm so sorry."

He furiously wiped his eyes and couldn't hold back a sob, hanging his head low in shame.

I cupped his face gingerly in my hands and pecked his lips.

"No, baby. Why are you apologizing? You have nothing to be sorry for, I understand how hard it must have been to starve for days, it was the only thing you could do to survive. It wasn't your fault that people were ignorant fucktards who didn't look twice at you, not even offering you something to feed yourself. You have nothing to be sorry for."

"The world and the people should be sorry."

He raised his head and offered me a watery smile.

"How can I ever thank and repay you for what you've done for me, Yuna? For what you're doing for me?"

I grinned.

"Repay me by helping others, just like how I helped you. Maybe you could be the reason for their smile, maybe you could be their angel, who came from heaven to help them. Maybe you can save them."

My hands snaked around his palpitating fingers and intertwined them with mine.

"I'm going to find the man that did this to you, Yoongi. I promise. I'm going to make him pay for ruining your life."

"I'm going to find my father."