Introduction

"I still don't understand why you took me in."

"Don't you get it? It's because I'm in love with you."

• •
"You're not going to leave me too, are you?" He whispered in a wobbly voice, like a child scared of the dark.

"Never."

• •
Kim Yuna is as normal as an ordinary eighteen year old can be, but her life is a mess she can't seem to cope up with. This mess takes an unexpected twist when she has an encounter with Min Yoongi, a ghostly pale, malnourished boy residing on the streets, with a painful past and doubts that drown him endlessly in the world he has grown to despise. Follow this twisted tale of love, friendship and family as they discover the truths that lie, buried deep within them.

In here, you will read about how an orphan and a homeless struggle to find the purpose of their existence through the obstacles thrown hinder their path.

In this story, you will witness the overcoming of troubles, depression, and underconfidence through a girl trying to bring a change into someone's life. All to make up for her horrendous mistakes.

Is Yuna really as beautiful as she looks?

                                      ~●THE STREET CHILD~

A Min Yoongi Fan Fiction

By Monstahoe

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

>This story is in no way affiliated with the Korean group 방탄소년단 or their Entertainment Label 'Big Hit Entertainment.' No parts of this story are in any way connected to the artists' real lives, however, it is influenced to some extent by their individual pasts. No harm or copy right infringement is intended through this mere act of entertainment based solely for the followers of this group.<
.

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*