Chapter 11: Symposium

*Trigger warning: Use of profanities in this chapter*

My crying was reduced to sniffling and my face was still nuzzled in her neck.

"Sorry I made you wet," I mumbled.

She chuckled. "That sounds wrong."

I playfully slapped her arm, but couldn't help the grin that formed on my lips. On impulse, my arms tightened around her, and I sighed.

"How did you know I was having a panic attack, in the bathroom? And how the hell did you even get inside? I'm pretty sure I locked the door," I asked her suspiciously. "What if I was naked? You pervert!"

She snorted. "Believe me, I have no wish to see your naked body. I don't want to be scarred for life."

I hit her again, hard this time and she winced in response, but a grin slowly creeped up on her lips.

"So...I see he's woken up. Did anything happen yet?" She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

I dug my face in my hands to hide the blush rising onto my cheeks.

What is with me blushing on every single thing nowadays?

I groaned, causing her to bark a laugh.

"Relax, I'm just kidding. But did anything happen yet? You know, a little bit of smooch here and there?" She grinned mischievously.

I snatched a bottle from the shower box and threw it at her. She dodged it skilfully and giggled, causing it to smash into the wall behind her.

Huffing, I heaved myself up on my feet and walked towards the door, when a sudden thought came into to my mind, and I froze.

"Minni? When you came inside, Yoongi wasn't there was he?"

"What? Oh him? No he wasn't," she waved her hand dismissively.

I sighed in relief.

"Thank god."

"Where is he by the way?"

"He went back to his place for the last time."

She raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. "Last time?"

"Yeah. I asked him to move in with me. Obviously, I couldn't just let him go back to that god awful alley could I? I'm not that cruel."

"You are to me. And anyways, he agreed?"

"Yeah. After a hell lot of convincing.

I smiled to myself, thinking back to our conversation today morning, and how he had repeatedly asked me if I was sure about the idea. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked in Minyoung's direction and caught her smirking.

"What?" I asked innocently, as though I had no idea of what she was silently implying.

"Nothing," she replied dragging the word, playing along.

I laughed and shook my head at her. Turning the door knob, I stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards my bed. Minyoung followed me and jumped stomach-first onto the other bed, the latter jiggling with the impact, causing her to bounce.

She sighed dreamily. "I swear Vernon's so sweet sometimes, I feel like I'm going to die with how my heart races so fast."

I gave her the look that said 'spill.'

That was all it needed for her to start her rant.

"I was feeling very sad today because I watched Haru Haru just as I woke up for school."

Yeah. She was a V.I.P too.

She continued."So I was basically sulking the whole day. Then during lunch time, I met with Vernon, and of course him being him, he immediately noticed my mood and asked me the reason. I told him that I was sad about the music video and you know what?" I shook my head.

"Instead of scoffing at the stupidity of the reason, he smiled at me and said, 'Do you want to go eat ice cream?' Can you freaking believe that?" She exasperately said, and I literally thought she was about to cry.

"I mean, if it was Mark, he would have rolled his eyes at me and said something nasty like, 'God. What's wrong with you girls? Why the fuck are you all so sentimental?'

I laughed. Yup. That's our Mark.

She paused, took a deep breath and looked at me with dreamy eyes.

"Why is he so damn irresistible and sweet and cute and goofy and caring and gentle and hot and sexy and a turn on all at the same time?" She sobbed.

She sobbed. Ok now she was really crying.

I stared at her incredulously.

"Are you seriously crying right now Minyoung? Really?"

She nodded, sniffling. I scoffed at the irony of the situation.

"Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy that he's at least available?"

"Available? Available?" She weezed out. I could see the blood rushing to her head.

Uh oh. My brain was sending red signals to my body screaming 'Angry Minyoung alert!'

"YOU THINK HE'S FUCKING AVAILABLE? HE LOOKS AT ME LIKE A LITTLE SISTER YOU DUMB ASS. NEVER IN 6 FRICKING YEARS HAS HE LOOKED AT ME LIKE GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL. HE EVEN CALLED ME HIS FUCKING SISTER ONE TIME. I AM WAY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE SO HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CALL IT AVAILABLE?!"

She took deep breaths to calm herself down, while my mouth was ajar and I was staring at her with wide eyes.

Woah. That was something.

"I swear to god Yuna, you are the most oblivious person I have ever met."

Now I was triggered. I scoffed at her.

"Oblivious. Me? I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S OBLIVIOUS, YOU BLIND BITCH. HE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE JACK USED TO LOOK AT ROSE, AND YOU'RE SAYING HE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE A LITTLE SISTER? I'M HELL SURE THAT JACK DIDN'T LOOK AT ROSE LIKE HIS FUCKING SISTER!"

If looks could kill, she'd be six feet under the ground by now. My eyes were glaring daggers at her, but it looked like it didn't affect her because usually when I glared at her, she used to shrink under my gaze. But now, she was staring at me like she couldn't believe what she just heard.

"What did you just say?"

I was starting to get a little creeped out because she was smiling at me like a lunatic.

"Did you just say that he looks at me like Jack looked at Rose? Did you say that he's in love with me? Huh?"

She was breathing heavily, while grinning like crazy. Her eyes had a wild look. I knew that look all too well. Oh boy.

I covered my time just in time as she screamed her lungs out in my face. My eyes screwed shut on impulse as I waited for it to get over. And it did. After five. solid. minutes.

I popped open one eye and looked at her cautiously. But she wasn't sitting on the bed. I looked around in confusion, until my eyes landed behind me.

She was doing a cute little happy dance in the middle of the room. I stared at her weirdly, but couldn't help the loud laugh that escaped my lips. Soon enough, tears were streaming down my face as I clutched my stomach. She was chanting a funny song.

"He likes me. Un hun. He likes me. Oh yeah."

I was wiping the tears at the corner of my eyes, and she was in the middle of her chant, when the door burst open.

And in came Yoongi.