Rell hadn't been in a relationship in years and had stop fucking around once Chanel had became pregnant. He actually hadn't had sex since except for occasional head from local thotties.

As he turned the key and entered, he heard small running footsteps.
"Dada," his two year old daughter Maddison screamed as she launched herself into his arms.

"What I told you bout running to the door when it opens huh mamas, huh, what I said," he jokingly questioned her

"What I told you bout running to the door when it opens huh mamas, huh, what I said," he jokingly questioned her. When he began tickling her, she fell into a fits of laughter.

"Stap dada stap," she tried to say.

After a few seconds he stopped. "How was your day mamas? Where ya mama at?"

Maddison smiled and pointed toward the living room. Rell gathered her up and began walking to the living room where Chanel laid on the couch asleep. Making sure not to wake her, Rell placed the nearby blanket over her.

"Let's go to the movie room mamas, let ya mama rest

"Let's go to the movie room mamas, let ya mama rest."

Once they got comfortable, Rell began scrolling through looking for a new movie to watch. "Mowana dada pwease".

"Hell nah not no damn Moana again. You ain tired watch that".

Giggling, Maddison shook her head. "Dada," she smiled in his face. When he didn't react she started pouting and hugging him. It was like she knew what she was doing, she knew he would give in.

Rell hugged his daughter back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Aight mamas this the last time I get to pick the next one."

"Yay," Maddison cheered.

After watching Moana for what had seem like the thousandth time since it was released, Maddison had fallen asleep on her father's stomach.

"Aightttttt, lets get you in ya bed mamas."

Once she was settled. Rell went into the kitchen looking for food. Chanel was sitting at the island with a large binder in her hand.

"How you feeling today," he asked her. He knew this was a very hard time for her.