I

Tywin Lannister sat upon the Iron Throne

Tywin Lannister sat upon the Iron Throne. His daughter Cersei had been sent away with Loras Tyrell back to his home, Tommen had unfortunately fallen ill and his wife sat by his side. All of these things placed Tywin Lannister on the Iron Throne; for now at least.

Being hand of the king meant that he would need to take problems into his own hands when the situation called for it and currently the situation called for it greatly. Tywin found a young woman standing before him in the middle of the throne room. A young woman who he had not expected to find.

"I have you made a solider in our Lannister army and this is the thanks that I receive?"

He questioned his deep voice booming through the open floor plan of the throne room. The tall blonde haired woman frowned deeply looking at the older man.

 "It is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission." She said gazing into the smoldering eyes of Tywin Lannister as he sat there upon the Iron Throne. Tywin scoffed wondering if the woman that stood there was even worth the trouble.

"Disobeying direct orders of your commander are punishable by death, you're well aware?"

"Yes I am."

She stated causing Tywin's lips to press firmly together. He was at an impass. If this was any ordinary woman he could have her killed and it be over with but of course she was not just some common woman. Tywin clenched his jaw together for a moment before he sighed deeply through his nose.

"Hellen of Tarth, you've committed a grave crime and must be punished. However, if I were to kill you we both know the type of problem it would cause for your elder sister and Lord father."

"I am well aware my lord."

"So what do you think should be done? Hmm?"

Hellen blinked slowly. Tywin Lannister was a smart lord and powerful to boot. Surely he knew what should be done but apparently he wanted to push this upon her instead.

"If you're not pushing for death, then twenty lashes would be the next step, my lord."

"Twenty lashes indeed."

He muttered his lips twitching a bit. The woman knew her stuff that was for sure. Twenty lashes would no doubt render her poor back scared for the remainder of her life and if she should chose to be married off someday to another lord...

"A fortnight serving as my maid should suffice."

Tywin said catching the unexpected look upon the younger woman's face, knowing he had just set into motion a rather interesting experience.