Ice Pick Through the Heart| Part 3

WHAT TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY? SO, what do you guys think of the last chapter? Ive always been back and forth on liking Erica but I wanted y'all to have a chance to like her and relive her backstory again! I plan on incorporating some Stiles moments and other character moments soon!! Im sooo excited for the next couple of chapters! Thanks for supporting as always! Tootles XOXO 

Previous: Erica chuckled dryly, "I was his right hand girl. He told me things would get better and that he had a special spot for me in his pack. I always thought it would be as his luna but it seems he only has eyes for you and you don't even want to be here".

Jess took a step towards Erica and growled lowly, "that's changed. I've accepted my position and Ive accepted Derek".

Erica smirked at me.

"But have you really?", she asked as she turned and swayed off to the ice rink.

Derek had just sunk his claws into Scott when he smelled Jess. 

"Shit", he mumbled under his breath. 

Derek abruptly let go of Scott and looked over at Isaac. 

"Go back, now", Derek said in an authoritative tone. 

Isaac's eyes started to change as he too smelled Jess but the run in he had had with Derek earlier was enough to make him listen. He nodded and dashed off before his werewolf urges took over. 

Scott laid on the ice rink floor as Derek backed away. 

"Consider this your warning", Derek said sternly and made his way out of the ice rink. 

Directly outside of the backdoor stood Erica and Jess. The looked like they were about to make their way into the rink. 

"Back to the warehouse. Now", Derek said refusing to make eye contact with either woman. 

He moved past both of them towards the warehouse.

"I smell blood. Did you kill Scott?", Jess asked, slightly panicked. 

Derek stopped in his tracks and almost rolled his eyes, "no". 

He didn't understand Jess' need to keep Scott alive. It made his wolf jealous and honestly he didn't need to be on Jess' bad side again. 

"I just made a point", Derek said turning his head back to her. 

Jess nodded. 

"And you", he shifted his gaze to Erica, "were supposed to stay in the warehouse". 

Erica squirmed a little under his gaze but ended up smiling slyly at him, "seems I've made a new friend while you were away". 

Erica glanced at Jess and winked. Jess stood with her mouth practically gaping wide. Were they friends now? God, she hoped not. 

The three walked in complete silence until they were feet away from the warehouse. It was inconspicuously located and a pretty sturdy structure but it still felt unsafe to Jess. 

"Erica, tell Isaac and Boyd when you see them that they need to be back here at 9 am sharp for training in the morning", Derek said looking over the warehouse. 

Erica nodded and proceeded to slip inside. 

As soon as she was out of sight, Derek slipped his arms around Jess and picked her up in the air, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.  

Jess let out a small yelp but let him hold on tightly. There was a few moments of silence as Jess gave in and wrapped her arms around Derek. He was extremely warm and smelled like the forest. It was soothing. 

"I have somewhere to take you", he muttered into her neck. 

She hummed into his shoulder and smiled as he put her down and pulled away. 

"Where to?", she asked. 

He smiled at her, an action that Derek hadn't genuinely done in quite a long time. 

"Somewhere more private"

He pushed the door open to his studio apartment and smiled as Jess gasped.

"What? This is so cool!", she exclaimed, walking forward farther into the apartment. 

Derek chuckled and stuffed his hands in his pockets, watching her eyes light up.

"Yeah, its nice not being a fugitive. I actually get to have a life"

Jess chuckled and walked towards the large window taking up most of the room on the wall. She looked out and she took see woods for miles and miles. It was beautiful. She could look at the view for days but Derek clearing his throat interrupted her. 

"Uhm, the bed..." he said almost nervously, "uhh well". 

Jess looked over at the bed he was referring to and then look at him confused. It was in one of the dark corners of the room, made up and looked like it hadn't been slept in for days. 

"It used to have one pillow", Derek said rubbing the back of his neck. 

Jess furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, "erm...okay??". 

"And now it has two", Derek said lowering his voice. 

Jess almost laughed. Derek had puffed out his chest and become stiff in his body. Was he trying to impress her or something? He was nervous, and that was something Jess had never seen before. 

"Well, I'm glad that your pillow inventory has increased...", Jess said awkwardly, moving back towards the window. 

"Yes. Uh...Yeah...", Derek stuttered, looking down at his hands, "I was just saying you can stay here...tonight. Or, well I guess...any night". 

Jess tried to hide her smile and made her way over to the bed. Her finger tips traced the fresh sheets and her eyes flickered back up to him. 

"Do you have a shirt I can borrow?"

Derek's face erupted into an enormous smile and joy filled his body. Jess had told him earlier that she accepted him but it hadn't felt real until now. He shuffled around frantically trying to find something that would be suitable for Jess. He pulled out one of his favorite shirts and walked over to here. He stuck his hand with the shirt out to her and she graciously accepted it. 

Jess smiled sheepishly at him and abruptly turned around. Derek's stomach dropped through the floor as Jess pulled off her clothes in front of him and shimmied into his large shirt. 

He growled lowly. The curve of her back, her hair gently falling around her body and the smile she gave him over her shoulder once she was done was enough to make Derek crazy. 

Derek sauntered to her as she stayed back turned towards him. Jess shivered as she felt Derek move her hair away from her neck. Derek's scruff tickled Jess' skin and as soon as his mouth touched her neck, her body tingled under his touch. 

His hands slid to her hips and pulled her back against him. 

"Jess?", he mused against her neck. 

Her head was rolled back and her eyes lulled closed as he vibrated against her neck. 

"Jess?", he said chuckling a bit. 

Jess made a low humming noise, scared if she opened her mouth, she wouldn't be able to control what would come out. 

"I...I need to talk to you about something", he said seriously, planting one last kiss on her neck. 

She grumbled and turned around to face him.

"Right now?" She asked rolling her eyes at him. 

He got very quiet and very seriously in an instant. 

"Yes, right now" 

Love bites- Derek Haleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें