✺ Sexy solo performance at MMA ✺

Start from the beginning

"Maybe an EXO member?" Jeonggeuk suggested but we shook our heads.

"But they haven't had a solo performer in a while, only OST recordings." Yoongi stated confused.

Then a camera man on the side tried to get my attention, and I looked around to see no one else noticed. So I nodded and stood up.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be back! Hopefully I make it in time to watch the performance!" I said and they nodded in acknowledgment.

"Be careful!" Jin said and I nodded. As I started to walk down the steps to backstage, I bowed to all the performers I passed by. Some rookie performers even stood up and bowed to acknowledge me as I bowed to them as well.

Once I was backstage I ran to the dressing room where my stylist and makeup-unnie were there with impatient faces.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I bowed and although they had annoyed expressions, they said it was fine and they quickly did their work and I changed my outfit. Soon on the small screen, I saw the show was starting again and the MC's were talking. I was then rushed backstage and one of the backstage people put a microphone on me as I tried to hide it and fix myself.

"Next up, we have what you have all been waiting for, the secret solo performance. When I read the name that was on this card I was both surprised and excited. Are you excited?" The MC asked the audience and everyone, even some idols, replied "NE!"

"Okay! Performing her solo debut single from her new mini album, here is Bangtan Sonyeondan's Baek Luna with 'Ch-ch-cheater!'"

I stepped on to the stage and got into my position as I looked up at the screen and saw the member's shocked faces. I would have burst out laughing if I wasn't just about to perform.

The music started playing and I started with a mini dance intro

The music started playing and I started with a mini dance intro. Then the music for my main promotion song started to play and I started to sing. My song "Ch-ch-cheater" had a sexy vibe to it. The main instrument was a guitar that was playing with a salsa vibe mixed with powerful hip-hop music flavor.

I started to rap, which I saw from the audience that RM, Hobi, and Suga-oppa look at me nods and approved faces making me smirk.

"If it wasn't for me, you would not have met her,
But now that I think about it, what did you do last summer?
You told me you'd meet me at 5 in the plaza, but why did your buddy tell me you just shanked her in the bathroom?"

I had male backup dancers and together our dance was describing the story of the song. The dancers were pulling and tugging on me as I tried to dance with one of them in particular. (A/N: Read the story in the song in the chapter describing Luna's solo album.)

The one dance move that stuck out was when I was dancing on my own, spinning and twirling, then I shaked my hips slowly while teasing the camera.