Michaels your Brother and you like luke.

A/N- I'm not sure how this turned out, but I like it. I haven't edited this yet.

The lights shine brightly into the hotel room as you look out at the beautiful city that's New York. Luke smiles from behind you as he leans against the wall, watching you gaze out into the city. New York was so much different than home in Australia. It was crazy following your brother Michael around. Michael wanted you to be a normal teenager, but you, being you, wanted to travel the world. You weren't like kids at home. You never had many other friends Just Luke Hemmings, you met Luke from Michael and became instant friends. After not being able to go on their first headline tour in America, Michael realized you were much happier with him than at home being torched by doing nothing.

"You Look Cute gazing off into the city," Luke laughs Walking over to the window and sitting on the ledge with you. Stealing a look over at you, he blushed. He thought you looked beautiful with the lights shining on you. He thought you always looked beautiful, though he would never admit that to your brother. Michael was overprotected; you were his twin sister, and he doesn't want you hurt. He's more protective of you knowing you never had a boyfriend all of your 18 years. You did look a bit alike, but Luke thought you looked nothing alike. Ashton would disagree with him and say you looked the same. One way to tell you apart was that Michael had green hair and you had purple hair with dark blue. You both love to dye your hair. At the moment, it was light blonde with fading blue and purple.

"I always look cute," you Giggle Kick Luke slightly in a playful way. He looked adorable perched up next to you, but it was slightly odd the way he was staring at you. He did have a problem with just staring, though, so you don't think much of it. Luke suddenly pulled you into his lap with a loud laugh as you screamed. "Don't scare me, Lucas." Luke shook his head and poked your cheek.

"I wasn't trying to; I want a cuddle." Rolling your eyes, you lay your head on his chest. You loved hearing his heart beat.

"Hey (Y/N)" Luke Mumble Making you look over at him, his face was super close to yours; you could feel his breath hitting your lips. It made your stomach flip. You've never been so close like this. I mean, you've been close to boys; Calum just sat on your lap last week. "Is it okay if I kiss you?" Luke There's a blush rising on his cheeks.

"Luke, I've never kissed anyone," you mumble, frightened. You would love to kiss Luke. Fuck, you've dreamed of kissing your best friend. The problem is that he's had his first kiss before, and here you are not knowing a thing.

"I know that; that's why I'm asking. I really want to kiss you," Luke Blushes Tilting your chin up to look at him. This moment was beautiful as you stared into his deep blue eyes. He was so beautiful.

"I Okay" You squeaked as Luke brushes his lips lightly agisnt yours. Your breath caught in your chest. His lips were so soft, and they were barely touching yours. Luke smiled and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss was hesitant, and you weren't sure what to do as his lips moved away from yours, but you knew that you should probably kiss back. Luke smiled into the kiss as you kissed him back. The kiss was now filled with loving passion as he pulled you closer to him. Pulling away breathless, Luke smiled, pushing your hair out of your face.

"i want to be more then just friends." Luke smiled Pecking your lips.

"Michael Luke." You sigh, tracing your finger along his cheek. "But I would love to." You blushed, looking down.

"Then don't let him stop us." Luke smiled. Luke was right; if you and Luke were both happy, then he should be happy for you guys.

"Stop what?" Michael chuckled as he walked into the hotel room. He was leaning against the door frame, staring at you. He was shocked at how close you two were; he's seen you guys cuddle like that before.

"I Want to date your sister," Luke Blushed Looking over at you, okay? Michael looked stunned. Was he mad, or was he just emotional?

"Mikey, I really like him." You shyly smile. "And you know how judgmental I am when it comes to guys." You laugh lightly at all the times you talked to Michael about guys who wanted to date you. You wanted your first boy friend to be special. and Luke fit your image of the perfect first boyfriend.

"I (Y/N): Are you sure? Luke Really, is Luke?" Michael wrinkled up his nose and ran his hand in his hair. "If you really like him, but Luke, you have to be careful with her," Michael sighed. You knew this was hard for him.He doesn't want you hurt.

"Thank you, Mikey." You smile Walking away from Luke and giving your brother a hug.