Michael imagine #2

You glanced over at Michael, whose full attention was on the video game you and he were playing. You giggled slightly as you looked back at the screen, and Michael mumbled a curse word under his breath as you passed him. You two were playing Mario Kart, and he was in the lead most of the game until seconds ago, when you passed him. Michael let out another swear as he was hit by a turtle shell, and it knocked him back to 9th place. "You're losing, Mikey." You giggled as you watched your character pass the finish line. "I won!" You yelled, jumping up and doing a victory dance. Michael rolled his eyes, tossing the controller to the floor. You watched as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Such a bad sport, Clifford," You teased "No, it's Just not fair when the Computer hits you with turtle shells." He groaned, clearly annoyed, and you won. "You're just mad I beat you." You laughed, poking his arm and skipping out of the room and into his kitchen. You loved playing video games with Michael; it was one of your favorite things to do when neither of you were busy. Michael was one of your Best friends; he's that best Friend you could tell anything to. "(y/N)

Come back!" Michael yelled from the living room. "I'm getting water, Mikey," you yelled back, grabbing a glass. Michael groaned, walked into the kitchen, and stood behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "You couldn't wait for me to come back in the room?" You asked, turning around and facing him. "Nope, I was bored without you." He pouted, sticking his bottom lip out in a pout. You rolled your eyes, sat your cup down, and tickled his sides, making him back away laughing. "Don't," Michael Glared. "I like tickling you, Mike." You teased sticking your tongue out at him. Michael smirked at you and lunged at you, tickling your sides as he trapped you against the counter. "Michael, stop!" You laughed, trying to push him away. "No," Michael stated. Soon after, Michael stopped tickling you and started looking down at you. "I Love the way you laugh." Michael spoke, making you blush. "your so beautiful," he added. Michael blushed as he realized he had just admitted his inside thoughts out loud to you. "Sorry," Michael Mumbled "Its fine, Michael." You smiled, pulling him closer to you and looking up into his eyes. "You know Michael I've always thought you were cute," you stated as you ran your hand through his skunk-colored hair style. "you Do?" Michael asked with a smile. "Yeah." You smiled "So you won't mind if I do this?" Michael asked, leaning closer to you. Your and Michael's lips were almost touching; you could fill his breath on your lips. You had butterflies in your stomach. A feeling you haven't felt in a long time. You leaned forward and pressed your lips to his in a sweet kiss. "I love you," Michael said as he pulled away from you.

Sorry, I haven't updated, so please request.xx ily, thanks for the reads