That was proven to be right when Nami told me all about it. Tsunade was keeping Isamu from me, she wasn't hurting him but she was just holding him back until I somehow managed to get him back. The smarter part of me knew that it was all apart of a big scheme to get me back in the village, but I wouldn't bother.

I'm never returning to the leaf village as long as Danzo is alive. I have no personal vendetta against the leaf village, none at all! I am aware that I grew up there, all of my family history is there, my great grand uncle built the damn place!

Although I no longer have friends there, I would never dare hurt any of them out of hatred for them. All my hatred is for the oh so manipulative, demonic Danzo that ruined my life in more ways than one. Nami confided in me, telling me that Tsunade was extremely weary and didn't really like Danzo.

Although I was happy to hear this, It still wasn't enough for me. I want him dead.

Having had that talk with Nami definitely put my nerves at ease, and I became a lot more relaxed, not having had that nagging feeling at the back of my head on talking to her about Isao on Isamu.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I adjust the flower crown made of roses on my head and give Hikaru the one I made of daises, knowing how much he liked those flowers for some reason. Then I reach over to the large pile of flowery accessories, turning to Hideo with a smirk. "Please?" I ask, with a sickeningly sweet smile on my face "Instead of doing this, shouldn't you be preparing for today?" Hideo asks, his voice showing how unimpressed he is with both Hikaru and I.

Hikaru suddenly slumps down, and my head immediately drops to my knees. Huge purple lines surround the two of us as the entire room suddenly becomes very gloomy.

Hideo looks at us, stunned.

"What the?! Haru I thought you were over doing that?!" He exclaims, flustered by my sudden and unexpected sulking.

"I thought I was too." I depressingly say, my head still bowed and the ring of sunflowers held tightly in my hands. Hideo sighs, awkwardly looking away from me. "Fine." He murmurs, almost so silent that neither Hikaru or I could hear.

"What was that?" I ask, perking up with a taunting smile on my face. "You could put the damn flowers on my head, don't be pissed if I destroy them." Hideo begrudgingly says. My smile widens to which my pointy canines are revealed as I place the crown on his head.

"Gosh don't you have a reputation to uphold? You're a feared criminal for Kami's sake." He snaps to which I snort aloud.

"Oh please, reputations are truly lies. I lived with a bunch of feared criminals and one of the most sought out ones, my good friend Deidara, an S-ranked insane bomber, taught me how to make teddy bears out of clay." I say, talking about Deidara as if he weren't gone.

Hideo simply rolls his eyes at me as I stand up and adjust my black skirt. "Where did you even get that outfit again?" Hideo asks as I release my hair from its tiny ponytail. "I dunno, Mina sama told me to put it on because it looked like it would fit me. You like it right?" I ask, smiling as I teasingly twirl around to show of my new outfit.

It was true, around my third day here the grand sage called me to her cave because she had something that I would've probably liked. She probably wasn't a fan of my crop tops and shorter than short shorts.

In my defense, I always had a cloak over my outfit!

Anyway when I asked her about the outfit, she simply told me that I had the same figure as the person who last wore it so it should fit me, and that I would figure it out sooner or later so just put it on.