-Taken again-

//Delirious pov\\

We were far gone from the ground, flying underneath the clouds. "Let me go! Put me down!", I thrashed around in his sharp talons. Why did Damien have talons and Luke have,, goat legs? I think? "You want me to put you down?... Okay!", he smiled and dropped me. I screamed for my life, falling forever until he teleported and caught me again. My breathing was out of control and I squeezed my eyes shut, not looking down. "W-where are you taking me!", I
panicked. "To my house... far from here. It's just past the mountains sot long now I promise".

"Why don't you just teleport there?!"

Damien: "Cause I like seeing you fear for your life", he chuckled. I didn't say a single word for the rest of the journey and kept my eyes tight, not wanting to look until we got there.

"I'm glad you already had a leash on actualy. I wouldn't have to bother with handcuffs or anything" He dragged me into the house and towards a door under the stairs. "You'll be staying down here for as looong as you live~", he winked. It was the basement. It wasn't cold but it wasn't warm eaither. It had a bed near the corner, a table and chairs on the right side.

I pushed him off me and I fell to the floor, "Don't fucking touch me. Luke will come after you and he will nOt hesitate to kill you!", I spat through gritted teeth.

"...Are you threatening me?", I frowned at him. Though got backed down as he came towards me. He was back to normal form now but it was still intimidating. He stomped his foot on my chest and pulled my lead harshly, making me look him in the eyes. "You don't understand what us Demons can do~ Luke is the Devil and he's stronger than all of us... But in that state... He's gonna be in a liiiittle bit of trouble", he threw my head to the ground and stood over me, smirking. "Make yourself at home sweet cheeks. This is gonna be a looong stay", he chuckled, locking a chain to my ankle before leaving the room. The sound of the door locking, rang through in my ears.

I'm trapped... Again...

I'm so far from home, theres no way they'll will find me! Hell, even I don't know where I am! I'm so fucking scared right now, I don't know whether to scream or cry.

Wait!

*Luke?! Can you hear me?!*
I waited but got nothing. "SHIT!", I shouted. There was a loud bang on the other side of the door and Damien's voice following after it. "Hey no shouting, I can hear and see you through the camera so don't cause any trouble". I followed the chain on my ankle to a metal pole in the middle of the back wall. The camera and speaker was above the door, so it had a view of the whole room.

"You get food in an hour", he spoke. I ran to the metal door, kicking it and banning my fists against it. "Let me go you fucking Demon!", I yelled. He opened the small window on the door so he could see me. "I'd keep it down if I were you befo-", I cut him off, trying to grab him.

"Aww look at you! Little feisty one arentcha~", he chuckled and shut the window once I pulled my arm back. I heard his footsteps quiet down as he walked away. I threw the table over in rage and sat on the bed with my head in my hands. "There's no hope", I whispered, letting a few unknown tears fall as lied down.

Hours? Minutes?, I don't know how long I was asleep for, there was no telling what the time was in here.

The door suddenly unlocked and Damien walked in with a tray of food. He shut the door and paused when he saw the table on its side. I laid in the bed with no emotion, just watching him as he put the table up righ with one hand and sat on one of the chairs. "I don't wanna hurt you Jonathan but if you don't be a good boy then there's gonna be a problem. Now come eat, we're gonna have a little talk~". That smirk of his was troublesome. I got up and sat opposite him and started to eat. It was beans on toast with orange juice to drink.

"I don't have many rules. Just obey me and everything will be fine~"

That stupid smile he kept on his annoying ass face only pissed me off even more, so I pushes the table at him and jumped out of my seat to throw a punch. But he grabbed my fist and tutted before throwing me onto the bed, landing on my stomach. He held my head to the bed and my ass in the air, putting his leg between my thighs. That's when I started panicking. I tried moving again but in a flash, he spun me on my back, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, exposing my neck as his other hand clapped my wrists together.

"If you don't obey me...", he pulled me closer as I let out a small cry, "There's gonna be more where that came from~". He pushed me down and walked out the room with the empty tray and glass, locking the door behind him. I couldn't move due to the shock but I could deal the tears stream down my face as I just layer there. It wasn't long til I curled into a ball and slowly fell asleep again.

*Oh Luke*, I sobbed, *Please come and get me*