-Worries-

//Delirious pov\\

I woke up and Luke wasn't beside me. Maybe he's in the kitchen?

Nope.

"Luke?", I called but there was no answer. I looked outside the window and saw he was on the bench. "There you are. Why're you out here? It's cold", I shivered as I was only in joggers and a top. So was he but he's the Devil so his temperature is warmer than humans. "Morning", he said quietly as he pulled me on to his lap.

I place my head against his and felt he was ice cold. "You're freezing! How is that even possible? Are you feeling okay?"

"My insides are burning so much I had to sit out here. That's why my skins freezing"

"What Is is it?"

"Only Demons get it. It's a sign that something's going to happen. It feels like a pack of matches caught alight inside your stomach and is spreading everywhere"

"That sounds painful. Is there any way to stop it?"

"It is and there isn't. It goes on for 4 days and it either gets better or worse. It gets worse if it's something bad but gets better if it's good... And It stops the day that certain thing happens. So go careful for now okay, we don't know what's coming our way"

I nodded.

What he said was kind of scary but I guess we just have to deal with it and see what will happen. I'm more worried about the pain he's in, I wish I could help. I placed a kiss on his shoulder and went back inside. I grabbed a big warm blanket, A hot chocolate for me and a glass of cold water for Luke and went back outside.

I handed the water to him and threw the blanket over us, mostly over me cause as he said, he needed the cold air.

"How's your cheek doing? Does it still hurt?"

"It tingles a little, but it doesn't hurt as bad as yesterday"

"You gonna tell me what a knife was doing in your closet?"

I sighed and looked at the warm cup in my hands. "You should know why, I mean look at my arms and ask me that again. There was a gun beside my bed to-...". *The gun! I didn't check if it was still there!*

"Is it black with a brown handle by any chance?"

"Y-yeah, how did yo-"

"Evan has it", he interrupted me. "I saw it in his back pocket, the day they broke in"

"Do you know if he still has it?"

"Probably. It was still in his pocket when he left", he paused. "Wait why do you want to know, you're not getting it back"
He said crossly.

"...No I have no reason for it anymore. I just hope Evan doesn't do anything stupid with it. I wonder what he thought when he found it". We both sat in silence for a while then decided to go inside and watch a movie.

"Hey babe?", he asked, turning to face me. "Yeah?"

"What do you wanns do about your job? I mean they've probably already fired you by now but we still gotta know ourselves. I'm not letting you go back there for a while cuz of what's going on right now but I don't know if you b wands keep helping at the strip cub "

"I like the club, it's fun! As long as I'm with you, I'm fine with whatever", I smiled, pecking his lips.

"K we'll go there after the movie. If you start working at the club then I'll make sure the boss pays you"

"Sounds good to me". I snuggled into him and we carried on with the movie.