-Obeying-

//Delirious pov\\

I woke up to light hitting my face, making me sit up. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked up at the door. Lucifer came down the small steps and kneeled in front of me, as I was still sat on the floor. "Has Jonathan learnt his lesson yet? Is he going to be a good boy for me now?", he tilted his head in question and I nodded, carefully making grabby hands at him. He smiled and picked me up.

He took us up stairs and placed me on the sofa. "I'm making us some breakfast", he was about to leave till I tugged on the bottom of his top a little. "What is it baby?", "D-don't leave me again... Please", I shook. "Come on then", he held out his hand and I grabbed it, following him to the kitchen. "I'm making pancakes, you want that?", I nodded yes and still held onto his hand.

"Well I can't make them if you're holding my hand now can I? Go sit at the table", I didn't say anything, just kept my hand in his. "Then I'll put you up here". He picked me up by my hips and placed me on the counter beside him. He noticed I was looking sad so he kissed my cheek and started gathering ingredients to make the pancakes.

"Whatdyou want on your pancakes baby?", I looked up at him and got off the counter, walking to the other side of him to open a cabinet that I remembered had treats in. I looked for honey and chocolate syrup but they were both on the higher shelf. I pouted and tried reaching for it but I just couldn't. Then I felt Luke's body press against my back as he reached over and grabbed them for me. My face went read as he gave them to me and watched as I smothered my 2 pancakes with chocolate first and then a little bit of honey on top.

He smiled at me and put a little bit of chocolate on his. I sat at the table and began eating mine as Luke poured two cups of tea for us both. He sat down and handed me a mug before eating his pancakes.

We both finished and he took our plates and mugs to the sink. I was about to go to the living room but Luke stopped me, "Jonathan", "Oh s-sorry. Can I go watch tv please?", I asked. "In a minute, let me talk first. And help me with this well ya", He washed up as I dried and put the plates away. I felt like I was about to get scolded. "We're going shopping today, get some groceries, get you new clothes, so you have to be a good boy and stay by my side okay?". "Mhm. C-can I go watch tv now?". "Yes you can go"

I sat on the couch and put on Regular Show. It's a great cartoon okay, don't judge me. After a few minutes, Luke walked by and into his room. Probably to get dressed. He came back out in a red checkered shirt and a black jacket on top, wearing dark blue ripped jeans and black trainers. He went in my room carrying clean clothes, "Jonathan, come get dressed!", he called, so I turned the tv off and went to him. "Put this on", he handed me the clothes. It was a white top of his which went over my thighs and a pair of light ripped jeans that didn't fit him anymore, with my shoes. He threw my clothes in the wash since they've been bloodied and dirtied.

I put the clothes on as he watched the whole time, making me slightly shy and stuff conscious. I never really liked my body, obviously cause I'd ask the cuts. After I got dressed he put a black cap on me and smiled. "Perfect. Now, a lot of demons work in the shopping area I'm taking you to, so make sure you stay close, I don't want anything taking you from me"' he kissed my cheek and got his keys, leaving the house. We were walking there?

//Vanoss pov\\

"I am not sitting here whilst my best friend is with some psycho, getting raped and abused! We were so close to saving him til that fucking psycho caught us!", I yelled at the police officer. "You said you hold search parties for 2 weeks. ITS ONLY BEEN 4 DAYS!"

Officer: "I am sorry sir, but we just can't find anything. There was no house in the woods. It was just a small opening with nothing there"

"No house? NO HOUSE?! ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?! ARE YOU IN THE WRONGS WOODS OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THERES CLEARLY A FUCKING HOUSE RIGHT ON THAT PATHWAY! YOU CANT END THIS NOW THEY'RE STILL OUT THERE!!"