-Nothing?-

//Delirious pov\\

I woke up alone in Luke's bed, feeling nothing but emptiness.

*I don't know why I thought things would change after last night. He obviously doesn't care wether I die or not either*

"Don't think like that. It's not true", he said entering the room, sitting in the chair that was in the corner. "Rule 9: You are no longer allowed to close the doors if you are in a room alone"

"Wwhat? Thats not fair! What about the bathroom"

"Even the bathroom"

"N-no I'm not d-doing that!"

"Jonathan-", I cut him off

"No! I'm not doing that rule! There's no fu-", he slapped me again, which this time only made me mad as I swung my fist at him, but he caught it and pinned me to the bed. Holding my wrists tightly above my head whilst straddling my waist. I grunted and blushed hard when he sat on my crotch. He just smirked and carried on his conversation.

"Rule 10: No more lying"

I tried to move but that only caused him to hold my wrists tighter and move his hips. I let out a quiet unwanted squeak that he unfortunately heard.

"Rule 11: You're not allowed to pleasure yourself unless I allow you to~
And Rule 12: Don't be afraid to ask for something even if you're horny~", he whispered in my ear, sending shivers through my body. I felt something growing slightly in my boxers, *Sshhit! No not now PLEASE!*

"I can still hear your thoughts Jonathan~", he grind on my crutch as I bit my lip, and scrunched my face. Tears in my eyes as always.

He chuckled as he let go and backed up, watching me sit up with a shy, scared expression. I was flustered, my face was red, my mind was fuzzy. What the hell as he doing to me? I let out a shaky breathe as I watched him look me up and down seductively.

He moved quickly, pressing his knee against my crotch and sucking on my neck as he held my right arm above my head. My other arm, tried pushing his leg away but couldn't budge it at all. "S-sstop...Please! I don't-", I was cut off when he bit down on the sensitive part on my neck, and rubbed his knee harder, making me gasp.

I accidentally let out an unwanted moan and I watched as his eyes widened. He ripped my top off and was about to grab the waistband of my jeans until I got my other hand loose and stopped him. He grabbed both my wrists in one hand and held them above my head again as he tugged my jeans off. He managed to unzip his after.

He pulled my boxers off first and explored my body with lust in his eyes. Pulling on my ankles and moved my legs around sides, until I felt his tip at my entrance. I panicked "W-wait! No don't! Please, LUKE!", I screamed as he pushed himself inside me. "Shh It'll be over soon~", he whispered in my ear as he started thrusting. The tears now falling from my eyes. I didn't want this...But, my body was saying other wise and it was confusing me, it felt too good and I craved more... But I don't want this. A moan escaped as the pain turned to pleasure. "Mm, keep moaning~", he grunted, moving around a little bit. "AH!", I screamed and arched my back as he constantly hit my good spot.

He let go of my wrists and I grasped the sheets tightly. He held my left leg over his shoulder and quickened his pace, thrusting harder. "I-I'm gonna-ahh~", "Me to", he started to thrust slower but harder as he came closer. Grunting as he released inside me and I moaned as I released over our chests.

Both trying to catch our breathes, he pulled out and left the room, naked with cum on his torso. I was still spread across the bed as he came back already dressed. "I ran the bath for you. Go get yourself cleaned". He left the room not saying anything.