CHAPTER FOUR

PARRISH LIVINGSTON:

Once I make it to my apartment building, I can't stop thinking about Amelia, and that — kissing thing that took place in the quiet room. Now every time I go in there, I'm going to think about kissing her — getting close to her, or even picturing her straddling me.

I've never thought about girls like this in a while, and it's kind of freaking me out. I either have real respect for Amelia, or I care about this shitty job more than I should. I probably would have fucked her if we didn't have such an interesting conversation in the quiet room. Amelia didn't peg me as desperate, but I can't judge a person based on their exterior. She wanted me, I know that. If I started taking her clothes off and she let me, it wouldn't be wrong on my behalf entirely...

No matter what way I look at it, I would have taken advantage of her if I fucked her. Even if she wanted me. Even if she asked me to fuck her. It would have been wrong. We were in the wrong place. It wasn't the right time.

I couldn't allow myself to take advantage of her, even though it was hard as hell for me to say no to myself. So fucking hard — literally.

I've been with a regretful number of girls sexually in the past, mostly in high school. Some in college, which was short-lived.

And I've always hated parties. The horrible music, the drunken people, and the smell of sex in the air isn't exactly pleasant.

I didn't have to go to parties to get laid. I would just have to pull out my guitar and sing. I don't know how the magic works with it, but it does. Girl's like to fuck with their eyes, too.

And it's happened to me every time I pulled out my guitar, and sang.

The school principle pushed me to perform when my high school — Jefferson High had some kind of play, or a random talent show. I've also played baseball since the age of four. I claimed pitcher my sophomore year of high school. That only got me more female attention. I've never really tried when it comes to what I have.

I'm a goal conqueror. I've always met my goals. I've always made good grades in school. I just had to study, and do my work in class. I had real friends. They partied more than I did, but they were good people. I only have three friends that are genuine, the rest I left behind once I graduated.

I can get laid just by opening my mouth, throwing a ball, or winking at a girl as she stares at me with interest. Singing for female attention is the easiest thing I've ever done. I admit to abusing my passion for music by entertaining temporary females, and it's why I stopped playing — or part of the reason why. I haven't played since the age of nineteen, when I lost the baseball scholarship I had coped with Penn State.

I made a mistake by continuing my childish actions when I moved on to college.

I abused my talent, and I abused my free college experience. I lost my scholarship when a teacher caught me and a girl having sex in the university's swimming pool after midnight. I haven't played since then. I haven't even had sex since then. It's been four months since I lost that scholarship. I got an under-the-table maintenance job once I returned home.

My arrogant mother didn't give a shit, which was nothing out of the ordinary. My dad, Nelson, was disappointed in me, and I was too disappointed in myself to think up a lie to throw at him. To back up my actions. I was an idiot, and it didn't come a light until it all came falling apart in front of me.

I haven't really thought about sex since then — until today. Amelia got me thinking about it fast. She is rough and hot, and I find it so hard to believe that she has equal or less experience than me. Though the possibility of her being underage is there. I know nothing about this girl, but she made me feel excited — thrilled even.