CHP 11: AWAITING TROUBLE

Niya's Pov

Good Gracious God.

I need a cold shower. What the hell am I thinking? I have gone insane. His abs though...no no no.
I need to stop. Oh, God...

My heart was beating so fast against my chest as my eyes wandered all over Adam's wet body.

"Like what you see?" He asked snapping me out of my perverted thoughts...

oh yeah like hell.

"Yeah" I replied.

His lips formed a slight curve as I slowly walked towards him swaying my hips along the way.

I pressed my palms against his chest...Oh, Holy Mother...It's like a fucking rock.
I stood on my toes as I bent forwards, my lips slowly brushing his the skin under his ear.

" l love what I see" I whispered in a seducing tone.

"Man! I love the beautiful beach and all those hard abs taking a sunbath. This room has a great view. I love it." I nearly shouted in his ears as I pushed him away, a smirk threatening to appear on my face.

Oh God, you perverted minds!! I am an innocent child, cut me some slack. Muahahaha.

 I turned my face back to see his reaction when I felt someone tickling my waist. OWCH I AM SENSITIVE.

And it took me a millisecond to start howling like a mad hyena as I tried hard to free myself from those strong grips on my waist.

And then it had to happen, the most cliché thing ever. We tripped.On.The.Bed.

My neck hit the pillow hard as Adam's full weight dropped on me like a rock. He was so heavy.

Okay so maybe in the movies this is all romantic and cute but here it hurt like a bitch. Imagined being squashed underneath a rock. So romantic...

"  I-can't-breath." I managed to stutter out. Realization immediately flashed through his eyes as he took control of his weight on his arms still keeping me trapped under his huge, hard body.

I couldn't help but look deep into his eyes which he returned back with the same intensity. And I could feel it, the lust in both of our eyes. I wanted to get closer but that's when it hit me. Déjà vu.

I pushed him hard causing him to fall on the side of the bed as I rushed to grab my towel."Umm... I need to take a shower. There's not much time left before dinner." I ran into the bathroom without wanting to hear his reply.

***flashback***

This was it. The first day of my school. After a year of tremendous ups and downs, I was here. For a fresh start.

Without hesitating I walked into the school. It was beautiful. So better than the previous one. I was out of that hell hole at last and right now walking into heaven. Or that's what I thought until I bumped into a wall. 

"fuck" I cursed under my breath. I looked up to see a face staring directly at me. Oh so I guess it wasn't a wall after all.

"Sorry" I murmured blushing. Okay, why in the world did I blush?

"What's your name?" He asked without removing his gaze. He had such beautiful eyes.

"Niya" I replied looking down at my feet once again.

"I am Adam" He replied as our eyes ogled each other like there was no tomorrow. I wanted to get closer. So close when...

"Get the fuck out of my way" He whispered harshly each word stinging like a needle. 

"w-what?" I managed to ask.

"Don't fucking talk to me again" He shouted causing the whole school to pay attention to where we were.

And that was it. The start of my hell hole.

***flashback end***

 I wondered back on that day while the cold water sprinkled all over my naked body. I still didn't happen to figure out why his attitude had changed suddenly. 

I got out of the shower fully dressed. I wasn't interested in turning him on. I know I'm sexy. Muahaha.

"Hey Niya there's an unknown number calling you again and again. It looks like it's was important.

"oh okay" I replied with a smile. 

"And umm... you look nice," he said handing me my phone.

"Thank you?"  I said with unsurety in my voice. I wasn't used to his new behavior yet. Where is that cold angry Adam?

I scrolled through my contact list to see 18 missed calls from an unknown number. Hmm...

Hello?

So you decided to call back?

May I know who am I speaking to?

Why do you forget my voice so fast Babe?

Josh. I spat hatefully.

You think blocking my number would help?

What the fuck do you want?

Brittany's back.

Yeah, I give a fuck.

She wants me to give you a warning.

So just get over with it Josh.

She said she would love to hear you sing.

Oh well, tell her to book some tickets then.

Oh yeah, she did book Killer's ticket for the deathmatch.

WHAT? No, this couldn't be happening. NO!

A challenge for the old famous Killer.

Well, we decline the offer.

You know the rules of the death math babe. If you back out you get the death sentence.

Killer is out Josh! Do you get it? She retired.

Oh, babe. You know it. Once In there's no out.

NO NO!!

Tick Tock. Trouble's awaiting.

________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay Babies...I know I am late.Too late.

I am sorry. So sorry :(

I was busy like hell. Seriously! I went for my vacations duh. Muahahaha.

Okay, I get it...I was too lazy and there were too many stories in my head. I needed to sort it out, okay? And also all my laptop, tab, mobile has been stolen by my parents which I managed to steal back. Temporarily though XO...

So I am gonna try to be regular I promise...Yeah.

Vote, Comment and follow! 

Enjoy :)