CHP 7: VACATION

Mag's pov

"Okay so you are telling me that you just met him like a day ago and you already hugged him?" Niya asked.

"I had a bad dream !" I shouted trying to prove my point. 

"OMG !! PERVERT" Niya shouted back.

"I had a episode...hey I didn't mean to...do anything that I did that day.." I said softly.

"You wanna tell doc ?" She asked sitting beside  me.

"Nope. I am improving ok Its not like I am totally better." I replied.

"Well she will come to know eventually." She said walking towards her closet.

"Umm....how?" I asked. I knew something was up.

Niya turned around with a smile on her face and said excitedly."Cause we are shifting to her house baby!" 

"Woah Woah really?" I jumped out of my bed and ran towards her.

"Yes go home pack your stuff..her house is near to the studio so she's allowed us"  She said  as she started packing her stuff.

I was so excited that i jumped out of her window and ran home without stopping for once. The thought that I did not have to see my mom nagging and stopping me from pursuing my dreams made me run faster than I ever had. I climbed onto the roof and entered my room through the open window. I placed the bag that I had borrowed from Niya on the bed and started to dump all my clothes into it. 

"Where the hell were you?" My mom stormed into my room.

"Pursuing my dreams. Got a problem? I asked still dumping my clothes.

"You ain't going anywhere." She screamed at the top of her voice. By now I was done with the clothes. As I started to pick up my bag I felt a sharp familiar sensation on my back. I turned back and saw my mom holding a punk belt that had spikes attached to it.

"The hell are you going okay you never did." She shouted in my ears and pulled my hair. But she was wrong . I was not gonna let my 2 yrs of hard work and pain go waste. I looked towards the wall that had the poster of Shawn and smiled to myself. 

I pushed my mom, grabbed my bag and jumped out of my window as I gently landed on the wall that surrounded my house and finally jumped on the road with a landing roll. I looked up towards the window and saw my mom staring at me as if she had seen a ghost.

"Where did you learn that ?" She shouted with her mouth wide open.

"You were wrong bitch. I always did and I will today." I said with a smirk and showed her my middle finger as I started walking towards Niya's house.

I was happy. I was not going to give away everything because of just some evil people in my life. I had worked hard for the last 2 years. I had sleepless nights practicing and keeping away from the unprescribed anti-depressants that I had got addicted to. I was no longer weak. I was ready to push my way through the crowd.I was going to have a normal happy life no matter what.

I reached Niya's house and saw her standing in front of her car.

"Hey" I said putting my bag on the backseat of the car.

"Well plans changed."She said as I closed the car door. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Shawn called." She replied as we hopped into the car.

Shawn's pov

I walked towards the reception to get my car keys. I was really tired. I walked up to the counter and said politely while smiling at the lady,"Can I have my car keys please."