CHP 9 : TOUGH RIDE

Mag's pov

"Wake up" I opened my eyes to reveal Adam standing in front of me. It hadn't been long since I had been sleeping after the whole incident with Sam and Adam.

"We are here," he said as I hopped out of the car and stretched my arms with sleepy eyes not realizing that I had accidentally punched Adam in his face causing him to groan. Not that I'm complaining...He kind of deserved it...

"Where are the others?"I asked

"They are in the restaurant ordering food." he replied. Food? Did he just say food? Okay, I just realized that my stomach is kicking me hard. Wait...

"Where are we exactly again?"I asked.

"In a random diner that we found on our way.Hungry?" he asked. Great. And here I thought we reached our hotel.Guess not yet.The silent ride's bound to go on...I can't even sleep this time...ugh!

"Earth to Mag!" Adam said bringing me out of my thoughts."Hungry?"

oh, right I forgot..Damn me.

"Yeah very," I said almost running towards the restaurant.Almost.

As we entered the restaurant I spotted Niya and the others sitting with a hooded man...Hooded?

"Umm...Hi!" I said as took a seat beside Niya."Who's that?"

"Who's who?" Niya asked tilting her head in confusion.

"Umm..the hood?" I asked.

"Me's me sherlock" A familiar voice replied. I looked carefully at the hood when I realized who it was. whoa

"Shawn, what the hell?" I gasped. "Ouch" I shrieked as Niya pinched my waist."What?"

"keep your voice down." She whispered.

"Why-" I was cut off as Shawn started speaking.

"I can't really show my face. The press people are here." He pointed towards a group of men sitting on a table.

"Oh right," I said as shifted my gaze back to the table craving for food.

Niya's pov

We all were on our way back towards the car when Mag suddenly screamed.Seriously?

"WHAT?!!" I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"I forgot my phone" She pouted.

"Just go. I'll bring it." I said making my way back towards the diner. Adam wanted to get the number of the waitress so he tagged along.

"Hi beautiful," He said as soon as we saw the waitress. She chuckled.CHUCKLED! Get yourself together girl he just said hi !!.Whatever I don't care.

"Ummm...we happen to leave a phone behind..." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Oh right," She said as she handed me over Mag's phone.

"thanks"

"Can I have your number honey?To return the favor you know" Adam said as he winked at her.Favor? She just returned a phone that's suppose to be ours! God! Boys and their picky lines.

My attention got diverted from their conversation as an unknown number suddenly popped up on Mag's phone.I decided to pick it up as it looked like Adam would take some time.

Hello?

Hey, babe missed me?

Umm..whose this?

Guess who...Well Niya why are you picking up Killer's phone?

Killer?...Oh.My.God.

So you remembered huh?

Of course. How can I forget the man responsible for everything that ever happened to me and Mag.

Don't call her. You hear me?

Aww...babe, you were not like this when we first met. You wanted me as much as I did remember?

Well too bad the time's gone Josh.

Come on babe return back with Killer.

NO. And don't ever dare to call her. Okay? Anyhow, I'm blocking you.

I cut the phone and immediately blocked the number and deleted it from the call list.Mag can never like in NEVER know about this.

"What was that about?" Adam asked.

"Nothing." I replied. " you heard it?"

"Of course I was long done with Barbie" He replied with a smirk."Come on let's go." Barbie wow new twist huh?

"Adam?"I stopped a few meters away from the car.

"Yeah?"

"Don't mention anything about what happened in there to Mag yeah?"I said keeping my head down.

"Okay weirdo," he said before walking off.

I handed over Mag's phone as soon as I placed myself inside the car.

"Hey, how are you. Long time no see" Mag fake cheered causing me to return a fake smile.

The phone call still haunted me. It was the last thing I ever wanted in my life.  I know I should just tell Mag about it but I can't. I just can't.What if she goes back to them?No. I can't let that happen.Oh, sweet potatoes!! This is gonna keep me haunting for a while.

It's gonna be a tough ride...

____________________________________________________________

Thanks you guys for reading my story...I hope you are liking it...

Please let me know...Don't be a silent reader...love ya :)