CHP 8: THE SILENT RIDE

Hey guys thank you for your votes..So here I am with another chapter..And guess what my exams are going on but that wont stop me from writing :)

____________________________________________________________

Shawn's pov

"What the hell man?" I shouted. My car had just hit the wall and the air bag flew open hiting my my face leaving me to groan loudly.God I was so lucky that I had my seat belt on...I love myself for following rules.

I opened the door of my car and rushed out to examine and remember what exactly had happened.As I slowly kept walking to the other side of the car I just kept on praying God a million times fro keeping me safe and hoped that I did not hurt anyone. I gasped as suddenly two small little figures jumped out of nowhere.

Oh my God. Of course it was my two little annoying cousins.

"Trick or treat?" They asked grinning.

"It isnt f*cking halloween kids" I replied clenching my fists to hold in my anger.

"Moommmaaa bad word bad word " They both shouted and ran towards my house.

Oh God do they even realize that their nasty prank just broke my car. I swear I want to beat the shit out of both of them. GOD I am never having kids. Never.

Well kids thank you for not letting me rest at all. I was already so tired and now I guess I have to leave to arrange a car. At least I am sure that I wouldn't be driving tomorrow. Guess I'll take rest then.

_______________

And here I was driving the car to the hotel. I looked at the rear view mirror and saw everyone looking outside the window. Not a single voice was heard. I felt like my head was gonna rip apart. I was so much in need of sleep but I still had to drive. And guess what the worst part is ? I don't know why is it me driving when there are like 5 sleeping beauties sitting right beside me. My life's a hell.

**flashback**

I spent all night just arranging for the hotels and a car. Well there were 6 of us so I rented a Cadilliac Escalade SUV. Well now that I was renting a car I thought of making the most of it so I told them to give me the platinum one. I broke my mercedes okay ? I deserve it -_- I want a comfortable ride so that I can sleep well.

After packing I took shower only to realize that it was already time to pickup my girlfriend.

Soon after I picked up Betty,Adam and Sam( who was of course drunk) I went over to Mag's house.

Thats where the drama began. It was mostly between Sam and Mag. Me and Betty had no idea what was going on so we went to pack some snacks and ice cream for the journey. When we came back it was once again silent.

"So Adam can you drive?" I asked happily .I waited for him to say yes so that I could run and hop on to the comfortable back seat and massage myself to sleep. The car had those functions and I chose it specifically for that reason soo...

"Sorry bro...no license" He replied. Never mind there are still 4 left.

"Sam?"

"Drunk dude" He replied with a frown on his face and hopped onto the last row followed by Adam.

"Umm Niya?"

"Sorry I usually throw up in a car journey so cant drive." She said .

"Mag please?" I said almost tearing up.

"I am not. SORRY. Not in a mood." she said with an exasperated look in her face.

"Betty?" I turned my head with the last hope in my heart.

"i dont know how to drive" She replied and walked towards the car.

I could see everyone seated inside the car leaving one seat empty. The driver's seat.

**flashback over**

Mag's pov

I couldn't believe it. The person who ruined my life was sitting right behind me. I looked outside the window trying to wrap my head around what happened a few minutes ago.

**flashback**

"What the hell?! What are you doing here Sam?" I yelled. I finally thought that I could get over that bastard but he was back to ruin the start of my new life.

"Mag listen-"Adam was cut off.

"Oh Mag huh? WHAT ABOUT FREAKS!" Niya shouted. I could see she was as much irritated as i was.

"Look-"

"Shut up and get the hell lost" I said still yelling.

"LISTEN TO ME BITCHES! I AM COMING " Sam yelled from inside the car.

Before I could say anything Adam rushed towards the car giving Sam a punch on his face.

"WTF?!" he yelled

"You dont open your moouth. OKAY " Adam spat pushing Sam back on his seat. He turned back and came towards us.

"LISTEN OKAY? DONT CUT ME OFF. " I stayed quite as he continued," Look Mag and Niya I know what i have done is wrong but please Mag you are hear to start off a new life. Dont fuck it up because of Sam. I will make sure he does not even touch you during this entire vacation. You are hear to relax so calm down and just forget his presence."

As much as I wanted to shout at him i knew what he said made sense. Adam was always better than Sam and was like a brother to me but i still hated him for not saving me that day. No matter how reasonable and good he was I hated the fact that he always had that bastard's back.

I looked over his shoulder to see Shawn and a girl walking back towards the car. I did not want to cause anymore commotion in front of the people who were going to make my future. So I quickly nodded and asked softly,"Promise me you wont even let him look at me?"

"I promise"

"And if you don't keep your promise i'll make sure to cut off your tongue" Niya said in a funny tone which made both of us chuckle.

I know that the deal was made but something was still bothering me. I stepped aside Adam to see Shawn and the girl standing. I kept staring at the girl trying to figure out who she was while Shawn kept asking everyone to drive.

"Mag please?" Shawn asked me.

"I am not. SORRY. Not in a mood" I spat. I could see how tired he looked but I was just so irritated at him. I had no idea why. My eyes made its way back to the girl who was also looking back at me with her eyebrows raised. I shook my head and sat inside the car ignoring her. I was so mixed up in emotions. I had no idea what was happening to me.

**flashback over**

I looked around to see everyone still doing their own stuff without uttering a single word. This is gonna be a silent ride I guess.

________________________________________________________

Thank you guys and please vote and comment. I really need feedback ....Love ya...