PD.

Everyone had a shocked expression. But one's were full of pain, untold words. Which only stared at Jimin. Jimin also stared back with a hidden smirk.

"Jimin..." Namjoon's voice boomed in the room as y/n held Jimin's hand. "PD nim will not be happy."

"I'll talk to him." Y/n said confidentiality as she saw Jungkook eyeing her and Jimin's intertwined fingers.

"What about your parents? He must talk to some elderly." Jin said with motherly concern.

"Actually.." Y/n was never confident talking about her parents. Jimin also knew his cousin sister well.

"Actually. When she was in middle school they died from a car crash. We lived together since then. Our parents were close you know." None of it was lie. They bond well because of being there with other since childhood.

"Soooo how come Jimin never told me about you? I am - was his best friend." Taehyung pouted but Hoseok kept rubbing his back. Y/n internally squealed at her ship.

"I'm sure he forgot about me." This was y/n's turn to pout at Jimin shook his head vigorously. "Won't you tell them how you proposed?"

"Jimin the king of romance I wanna know how you proposed." Hoseok shouted.

"Later. But y/n are you younger than us?" Namjoon asked.

"Yup. I'm younger than all of you. Even Jungkook is my hyung." Y/n said as she smiled.

"Don't you the fuck say my name or call me hyung. You don't even know me." Jungkook shouted as he stood up from his seat.

He had some tears decorating his eyes. With those sad eyes he glared Jimin. Jimin squished y/n's hand tighter. Whilst seeing that he stormed off the room.

Before even Jin could stop him. Everybody watch Jungkook's back as he left for his room till he banged his room door closed.

Y/n couldn't almost hear Jin's apology behalf of Jungkook's behavior cause she was busy signaling Jimin.

Jungkook didn't even join them at dinner cause y/n would be there

Next day
At Bang PD's office

Namjoon arranged a meeting of y/n and Bang PD. She was there at his office in time.

"So miss. Y/n right? Take a sit" Bang said.

"Thank you sir. I kinda am here for your help." She smiled sheepishly. "Actually my cousin brother Jimin from Bangtan. Has a huge crush on your Bangtan maknae Jungkook. As a younger sister its my job to unite them. I'm just doing something for it."

"Hmm interesting. But something as?"

"Pretending to be his fiancé."

"What?!"

"Not actual. Now please tell Bangtan that you take us as couples just because I told you we'll not marry just now. Please. My brother never asks for anything. I guess he really loves Jungkook."

"Ms y/n. I know how the situation is. I understand. Please don't think of it as weird but I kinda ship them." He stated sheepishly.

After both of their wholeheartedly laugh they agreed on it as y/n left the office in happy mood.