please.

"Jungkook!" Y/n yelled loudly at the boy who was walking down the side walk wiping stray tears left.

Even when he tried to unloved the boy who hurt him he couldn't. He wanted to just look at those orbs and forget all the grudge he held. But as soon as he looks at his face he wants to trash everything around him remembering the kiss, the long forgotten happy heart of his which went to buy ice cream for their date. More like a nightmare now.

He turned around. The girl was panting by the long run. "I'm under dressed to go in the club. So can we just talk here." Jungkook couldn't nod, there were guys around them watching y/n like a piece of meat. She was like family to him. A sister. They couldn't just let them eye her.

"Let's go somewhere else." Y/n softly smiled understanding his point even sighing internally. Like how can Jimin hyung hurt a guy like him.

Later:
"Jungkook. I've told you about Jimin's situation. You also told me about yours. You two are in the same page. All you need to do is each other. Try to forgive him. Taemin isn't his. He never...." This was nth time they sat in front of each other and y/n blabbered about the necessaries for him to forgive Jimin. Except it wasn't his bedroom anymore but a café with cold coffee in front of them.

As always Jungkook just listened.

It was night when they returned. Y/n dropped him sighing as she went for her apartment. Still Jungkook wasn't convinced.

Jungkook put his head down as he gone up the stairs to reach their dorm. Thanks god they don't have comebacks but a months holiday. He thought of seeing those sad orbs again. His chest clenched. Its time he thought as he entered the dorm.

The lights where shut down. Complete dark. He entered called the others no sound was retuned. His eyes where covered by something smooth. He touched it but he was harshly pulled into a room.

The door closed behind as he stood somewhere dumbfounded. He removed the blindfold harshly to see it was the empty guest room in the dorm with lights off. There was a table with candles light and the boy who he wants to forget so much was sitting there.

"Hy....." Jungkook was cut if by lip slamming with his. Those sparks, feelings, love and longing was returned. By the time they pulled away both were crying.

"I don't know how much sorrys it'd need to make you really forgive me but we have the life ahead of us to do that. Please be mine Jungkook." Jimin cried as the held Jungkook's cheeks with his hands. Jungkook pulled him by his waist as he put his head on the grub of Jimin's head.

" I already do. I don't care what you did in that damn high school I just want you to kiss me and only me. Please no more hurt I can handle. Please."

"Only you kookie. I'm only yours. " Jungkook swears he missed the name for so long.