can't.

The orbs never glint from happiness anymore. They never met anymore. Others tried but no one could make to guilty orbs meet. They can't just look at each other.

"I'm tired you know. Can't we just lock them in?" Y/n shouted.

"Don't be a baby y/n." Jin yelled as he eyed the closed door of the rooms of two boys.

"I'm maknae here. Younger than kookie"

"Its Jungkook .... Kookie is dead. As The one who gave him the name took the meaning of affection away. " Jungkook came out of his room wearing a party worthy dress shirt and pants.

"Whoo hoo hotty. Sup where you going?" V yelled as he cuddled Hoseok.

"Party " Jungkook replied with sore face. As he went out a puffy faced Jimin came out.

"Oh brother. Why are you here. Oh didn't Taemin called. Or he cheated again. Oh yeah cheater. Does that sound a bell to you guys." Y/n sarcastically yelled at her brother as she left the dorm. Without another word following Jungkook.

Jimin looked down as if he wanna cry.

"F Jimin 2 days. Its the same. She yells you cry. Now stop it. And ducking tell us why the fuck you're like this. As far as I remember you used to sulk whenever he ignored you. And now when he the boy opens up you kiss that ducking ex in front of him." Yoongi had enough if the drama. He ducking couldn't get the sassy, tom boyish, short hair, idiot girl he has been pinning for like 2 days because of them.

"I made it worse. He has depression too. " Jimin broke down again.

"Too?!" They yelled.

"I'm sorry."

Sarah here next update will be when I get 1k reads here Lol