Yours.(M) (end)

2 months went by.

Jimin is frustratedly looking at Jungkook. He's kinda lying on the couch looking hella sexy. But his attention is now at phone. If you'd ask Jimin he'll say his coconut is stupid. I mean who watches Netflix in phone when he has a 76" TV in front of him.

Jimin huffed as he moved from his couch to sit in front of Jungkook. The latter was fully focused at his flushed face teary eyed boyfriend.

He held his cheeks with his palm as he asked what's wrong.

Wrong string from Jungkook cause it was enough to make Jimin burst out in tears. Jungkook didn't know what to do so he just put the other in his lap.

As he was soothing his back and saying beautiful nothings it needed only a bit to calm down.

He had his head on Jungkook's crook of neck as Jungkook rested his head onto his. He sat up suddenly.

"Jungkook ah don't you love me?" Jungkook was shook. He thought how he'd leave such message in his boyfriends mind. How he could do sth this stupid.

"Why don't you make love to me. Don't you love me. At least fuck me to feel the love ?" Jimin said in tears desperately.

Jungkook wiped those as he shook his head. "I'm scared. What if I'm not enough for you hyung. What if he was better?" Jungkook was insecure.

"Which part of me being a virgin you don't understand?" Jimin was flushed in anger Now.

Jungkook put his head low. Perfect opportunity is now. They both are alone in the whole dorm. The guys are at an amusement park with y/n they won't be back until late at night. Perfect opportunity.

Sarah here, you may wonder what's she doing here at the moment of jumping into the smut. Listen to me closely. I told my best friend Fabiha that my book is stuck with me having no idea to write smut. So she being a porn addict spend the whole Islam Religious Class with me to explain a porn. I transferred it to hetro to homo.

Jungkook put his head up with a smirk. In a bit they went to their new room. The sudden skilled hands of Jungkook was fast enough to strip Jimin and him in seconds.

"Just saying. I don't know how to make love. Just I know how to fuck hard. Telling you before hyung you're beautiful." As he kissed Jimin with lips. The love was radiating. Just because in moments it wouldn't.

He threw Jimin in the bed and Jimin landed with an ouch. The dominant parted the others legs as his pink hole was visible to him. Jungkook's lips met with his boyfriends hole as he licked it before sicking it and injecting His tongue in it. Jimin shouted as soon as he hit the sponge of his boyfriends anal.

Jungkook put his head up as he smirked. But hell when he looked at Jimin he was looking the best with sweat and flushed cheeks.

So Jungkook decided to kiss him deep. Cause no make-up made Jimin look so hot ever. It was only done by Jungkook.

But their painfully hard cock brushed against each others. Jimin whimpered. Jungkook held the back of his throat and waist as he pulled him harshly. But he kissed him shortly with love and sweetness. Jungkook's hand handled Jimin's nipples. As he left moans into his mouth. He handled the others waist hardly but moved onto the butthole. Jungkook did his trick badly on removing Jimin's pain. Cause it was his fuvking first.

With a bit apologizing and wiping tears Jimin was finally ready as Jungkook laid him down.

He positioned himself on to Jimin again as Jimin thought they were gonna kiss Jungkook flapped his hard dick onto Jimin's face. It was a hot interaction as Jimin moaned. Enough for Jungkook to hold his jaw and fucking Jimin's mouth daringly as he shouted a sorry we don't have lube. But he went hard. Jimin's mouth hurt. But when the cock was sleek enough Jungkook kissed Jimin again softly.

With soft warnings Jimin's entrance was filled with the huge of Jungkook. They both moaned at discomfort. Jimin never had prepared his asshole. As much sexy it was for Jungkook it hurt for Jimin. Jungkook understood as he wiped the tears and said words to him.

Jimin wondered why Jungkook would say he can't make love. He was so soft just now. Jimin signaled him to move

They were at the verge of cumming when Jungkook teased Jimin to call him Daddy. He did too but it was a wrong move.

Jungkook held his waist as he positioned the others legs. They moved to the headboard as Jungkook's folded Jimin to fuck him hard against it.

It was too much for both as they came together in a minute.

Jungkook saw the fuvked face of his lover as he felt pity but he took him softly to the shower and washed him.

There were Hickey's made here and there which made Jimin's fuss. But that's not for us to know.

Oooooofffffff finally.