Date.

"That's how stupidly you're gonna ask your first boyfriend to date?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"First boyfriend! How do you know you are my first~" Jungkook imitated BamBam and they both burst out laughing. "But on serious note coming or nah." Jungkook pouted

"Oh my squishy bunny boyfie. Of course I am. How can I say no to my kookie." Jimin shot his charms along with the eye smile (which can make a straight guy gay).

Half an hour later.

"Kookie ah." Jimin mini shouted, "I don't think driving while putting a blindfold in my eyes are somewhat romantic."

"Hyung don't make it sound dirty. I just want it to be a surprise." Jungkook pouted.

"OK OK. But are we there yet?" Jimin asked defeated.

"Noppe" Jungkook popped the P'. Jimin just sighed.

Almost two hours later.

"Aaaaa Jungkook. I'm gonna kill you." Jimin said as tears sparkled his eyes. His bunny bring him to his favourite beach (a/n fact I wrote bitch)

"Yah the food court is near. Its not only yours but my favourite too. Ideal smart, boyfriend material kookie." Jungkook dramatically sigh as he praised himself.

"Don't ruin it I've a fantasy to walk hand in hand with my boyfriend. Now let's do it." Jimin sassed.

Jungkook hurriedly grabbed the smaller hand in his.

After walking a bit in the beach Jungkook decided this was the moment to get ice cream. "Would you want some ice cream hyung?"

"Yeah sure kookie. But you have to bring it to me." Jimin said with a small smile which Jungkook returned.

As Jungkook was buying ice cream a little bit further away from Jimin he felt a tap on his shoulder.