More.

Giggles were heard. The two found their happiness. Within each other. They couldn't ask for more.

That's what they thought in the middle of dancing on a slow song. Jimin in Jungkook's arm both of them blushing and those sad orbs turned into full of loved once.

They found each other.

Jungkook wanted to know Jimin's lip for long. He had enough when Jimin tried to shoo the blush away by biting on his lips.

He found himself leaning onto the shorter blushing male. Their lips met.

No it wasn't fireworks. There was fire burning in their heart. Turning it into ashes by the power of love (Celine Dion).

Jungkook held Jimin by his waist.Jimin's hand flew to Jungkook's hair from his shoulder, in a moment in the kiss.

Jungkook turned a bit harsh on the kiss started squashing the living life out of Jimin's waist. Jimin started to tug on Jungkook's brown locks.

Jimin was out of breath when Jungkook finally stopped biting Jimin's thicc bottom lip.

The foreheads of both of  the males met. The soft breathing hit their lips. Before Jungkook could attach their lips again Jimin fisted his hands on Jungkook's chest and shook his head.

"Please kookie. I need you. I want you and only you to be my first and last also everything in between." He panted.

Jungkook had a shocked reaction. He never thought Jimin Could be a Virgin like the boy is beautiful. Nevertheless he was happy. Not that he'd throw Jimin away because he wasn't a virgin. Jungkook bought his hands onto Jimin's soft chubby cheeks. While he kissed the blush on his cheeks.

"Ow baby. Let's just make out for now. We both aren't ready. Just I want to make our first memorable not a moment of rush. Please." And Jimin could never resist a pouty Jungkook. He crashed their lips again. 

As some shouts were heard outside the main door. Which they could recognize as Hoseok and Taehyung's. They both chuckled at that.