Don't.

Taemin and Jimin was to engrossed in the kiss to even notice a glassy eyed staring at them few meters away.

"Hyung" Jungkook softly called he went to wipe his tears as the ice cream in his hands fell.

Jimin pushed him away as he heard the voice. What have I done? Is what his subconscious said, as he noticed how destroyed Jungkook looked.

"Shit kookie..."

"Oh hi you're Jimin's bandmate right. I'm Lee Taemin. His Ex. But I think I will be not for long now. I mean babe did kissed me hard." Taemin said with a smirk.

Shit. "You're gonna date...." Jungkook's eyes became blurry with tears. Jimin stepped forward to him. "No kook swear no." But Jungkook ran away from the scene.

Jimin's eyes fell on to the ice cream. Jungkook bought his favorite. But now he fuvked up.

Jimin didn't care when Taemin called him. He just took a bus and reached to his dorm. After entering he saw all the members looking at him with glare y/n was still there.

"Jimin hyung. Why Jungkook was crying so bad?" She asked.

"I..I.." Jimin couldn't finish. His throat was caught. Few trace of tears could be seen but through out it was his fault. He even kissed back. Also enjoyed the lips lingering with each other. He is disgusted by himself.

But also he is still selfish enough to ask for his kookies forgiveness. Still be able to kiss him, cuddle him do all the boyfriend stuff with him. Call Jimin selfish. Cause he was for his kookie.

On the other hand Jungkook cried at his room. Pouring his heart out swearing not not cry anymore again even delete Jimin from his life. But he knows even if he wants to he can't hate Jimin.

A/n adhyarakira dude sup.