Ex.

"Taemin" Jimin only turn around to find that asshole excuse of an ex in front of him. How can this bitch even touch his shoulder.

"Jimin ah" he claimed excitedly. But Jimin ain't buying those.

"The fuck is the reason for you to touch me." He sternly said.

"Yeah greet your ex. Its been long."

"The ex who cheated because I wasn't ready yeah I wouldn't mind greeting that bitch."

"Enough with slangs. Tell me you missed me cause I definitely did." With that Taemin closed their distance.

But Jimin couldn't pull away. He was captivated in his eyes. Taemins eyes were one of the reason he fell for him. His charm was second. They were together for More like 2 months. They gone on several dates, party's back at those days. He wouldn't lie but to admit making out with him was one of the things he looked forward to back at those days. Those high school years.

But at some point Taemin wanted it. Needed it. But Jimin wasn't ready. They broke up when Jimin saw him and Minho in a private room of a party. Minho Taemins best friend.

They were currently looking at each others eyes. Before they knew both of them were leaning in. But as soon as their lips touch it reminded them of the old days. Where they were worry free.

More from Taemin little bit less from Jimin the kiss was sloppy. Jimin had left the dignity to kiss his. Ex even after he has a boyfriend. Who he claims to love.

Maybe god is laughing at his confusion. At the spark of old days he is recalling now. When after a kiss he had forgot about his stupid boyfriend and his first kiss from which he felt like fireworks inside.

A/n: I felt like slapping the hell outta Jimin.... Guys should I make Jungkook hard to forget about the scene or Jimin should be easily forgiven. Comment needed.