Authors Note:

Hello everyone :)

The next chapter of In Our Stars should be up this week. (Note the title change :)

In the meantime, I just wanted to say a quick hello and I just wanted to remind you all, that you're beautiful people and I love you! 

I am working on a second book- I have been updating that one every 2 days. I am on a roll with that one so far xD

 It also has a strong  female protagonist, but the setting of the book is more 'traditional.'

I will post the little synopsis of it as well an excerpt  - if you want to check it out.  

Ripped Jeans and Werewolf Kisses:

She was a girl who was ripped away from her home. He was the Alpha that did it.

He is also her mate.

A relationship that was supposed to be easy was proving to be the most difficult challenge Taine and Camila had ever experienced. This is a story about two strong-willed wolves, with stubborn hearts and heads, who have yet to realise how much they need each other. One is a fire, the other a storm. There will be pain, heartache, loss...but, there will also be love.

Excerpt: 

She looked at the clock, 7:15 and spoke to it, feeling the weight of her isolation manifest. "Okay, that's it, since when have I ever waited around for a man to tell me what to do."

She pushed herself out from under the covers and looked in the mirror once she rose. She looked sick and fatigued and that's exactly how she felt. Like her empty soul was eating away at its human host and nothing could be done to stop this deterioration of self. Not caring that she looked like the undead she found herself marching over to Taine's room. She leaned against the wall adjacent to his room and knocked, firmly. When the door opened she took a step back unconsciously, he noticed. Arms folded she looked him square in the face. "Yes or no?"

I hope everyone has an amazing week! Thanks for taking the time to even look at this. 

- Jasmine