Sweet Boy, Don't Bite Your Tongue

„Hi prom queen", Alisha greeted Hanna with a hug, „congrats!"

„Thanks", Hanna smiled brightly. She was still wearing her sash and if it wasn't a normal school day she would have probably shown up in her prom dress, too.

It was their first meeting after prom and the girls were dying to hear about Alisha's story. „Girl, you gave us all a heart attack when you disappeared", Aria said reproachfully, „and then Colin came back with a black eye and bloody lip. All he said was, you ran off with the guy who did it. Hanna almost missed her crowning."

Alisha bowed in humility and mumbled, „I'm so sorry, guys."

„Don't be sorry", Spencer said and sat down at the table next to Alisha, „tell us all about it, now!"

They were sat in a classroom all by themselves and school didn't start for another 20 minutes. Other students were just now arriving, but they liked to meet up for some weekend reports a little earlier.

„Well", Alisha cleared her throat, „all I can say is, it was crazy romantic. First, he saved me from Colin, who tried to harass me outside of school. Then I thought he was kidnapping me. He dragged me through half of Rosewood without telling me where we were going or what he was up to. And then he took me up to his rooftop, which was decorated with flowers and fairy lights. We danced, we talked and —"

„Please don't say it out loud", Hanna quickly covered her ears, „I'm really happy for you, but its still too gross."

Alisha laughed and pulled Hannas hands off of her ears, „Relax, he just took me home in his 911 Porsche cabriolet."

„Oh", Hanna sounded a little disappointed, „thats not the ending I was expecting."

„Great car though", Spencer threw in and nodded approvingly.

„I just have one question", Aria asked. She sat on top of a table with her legs crossed, nibbling on a rice cake, „why did Wilden beat Colin up like that?"

„I told you", Alisha explained, „he harassed me. He was trying to kiss me although I said no. He just wouldn't stop, he was so drunk. It was honestly so disgusting."

Aria frowned warily. „That's so not Colin", she said and finally stuffed the last piece of her breakfast in her mouth, „he's friends with Mike and they hang out every now and then. I know, he's a football player after all, but he never says anything stupid or rude about girls."

„Are you protecting the guy who tried to rape Alisha?" Hanna was confused about Arias homage to Colin. Mike was Aria's brother and Aria always made sure he was hanging out with the right people. If Colin was a bad guy, Aria would know.

„No", she contradicted, „I'm just saying it's not like him to do something like that."

Alisha shrugged and put her feet on the table in front of her, „He was drunk. We all do stupid things when alcohol is involved, remember?"

They all nodded absent-mindedly, remembering the night of Spencer's and Toby's accident. Spencer, who wasn't with them that night, was reminded of something else by that and she raised her eyebrows, „Oh my gosh, I almost forgot to tell you something!"

The others looked at her curiously.

„Last week, before out first exam, my car broke down, remember?" She waited for them to confirm their memory and went on, „You won't believe who drove me to school instead."

„The emergency service?" Emily suggested a little unimpressed.

Spencer shook her head, „No, it was Wren. He randomly drove by and said he was crossing school on his way, anyway. I didn't even know he was in town."