Keep My Secrets

Dear Diary,

you're the book of all my secrets

they're dirty, shocking and sometimes creepy.

dont tell anyone, here's why I don't:

my friends are judging but if they don't know they won't

I told them I had some fun with a mister

shocked was the one who holds hands with a teacher.

More I can't tell you right now, for the moment

but one thing I tell you, we'll so have a romance.

more secrets to come,

Dear Diary keep them.

xoxo, A.

Alisha was shaking while she stared at the words she just read. The words became letters and the letters became hyroglyphes on white paper. That was impossible! She shook her head and concentrated on the words again. She didn't write them. Not in her diary and nowhere else but somebody cleary must know what she had written in her real diary.

Alisha was about to get that 'someone' Mona and confront her when Aria appeared in front of her. And she wasn't very happy by the look on her face.

"Have you lost your mind, Alisha?" she asked and held the very same page Alisha had just been staring at for the last five minutes in the air, "See, I don't care if you're writing a diary. But if you put things about me and my secrets in it, dont leave it in the girls restroom, okay?" Alisha was confused, "Wait, where did you find that?"

Aria gasped angrily, "I was in a stall when I found it on the floor."

"It's not my diary," Alisha said and crumbled the sheet together.

"Seriously,"Aria raised one eyebrow, "I'm not mad at you, just don't do that again."

"Aria," Alisha started to get nervous and upset, what was Mona thinking? Was she trying to tear her and her friends apart? "Do I look like someone who writes their diary in bad rhymes? Besides, why would I take my diary to school?"

Aria shrugged. What was going on? Alisha couldn't wait to find out so she wrote Mona a note during the next lesson.

'If you're trying to steal my friends you need to think of something better than stealing my diary. -Alisha'

'Alisha, I don't care about your friends or your diary. If I want to know secrets - I have better sources than being a thief.. unlike, well you know who ;) -Mona'

Alisha angrily shook her head and threw the note away. If it had been Mona she would've told everyone about them. Mona was a more obvious player and the page was written in secrets. Someone wasn't trying to humiliate her, it was worse. It was personal. But who, other than Mona, could have a problem with her? Aria herself? No, the 5 of them had sworn each other to always tell the others if there was a problem.

Alisha stared out of the window and the sudden ring of the bell nearly gave her a heart attack. She got up and put her stuff in her bag and rushed out of the room.

At lunch Aria and Alisha agreed to tell the others about the page and Hanna was highly entertained by the mysteric circumstances.

"Maybe someone really stole your diary," she said and her eyes lit up mischievously.

Spencer rolled her eyes at Hannas excitement. She was trying to study for her history exam and wasn't too upset about the page. Emily wasn't here because she had swim training but Hanna was surely going to fill her in about every single detail later. Emily and Hanna lived together because Emily's dad works at the army and is stationed in Texas at the moment. Emilys mom went to live with him but Emily didnt want to leave school, her swimming team and her four best friends.