Roses, tulipes, forget me not...

When Alisha woke up the next morning she immediately knew she wasnt lying in her own bed. Not just the smell of the sheets was different, this entire bed was so much more comfortable then hers and she was just about to close her eyes and have another cuddle with the warm and soft blanket wrapped around her for a few more minutes when her gaze met the electric alam clock that was sitting on the nightstand. She arose in shock and in her sudden wakeness she scanned the room and found Detective Wilden who was standing in the kitchen facing her with his back. He must have heard her though and now he turned around, "Good morning, sunshine." 

Alisha didn't have time for sweet nothings, "You do know its almost 8 o'clock?" she asked getting out of the bed, feeling merely glad she was at least wearing her underwear and a shirt. 

"I do", he nodded. 

"You also do know I'm supposed to be at school at 8 o'clock?" she couldn't believe how relaxed he was just standing there watching her almost freaking out. She had no time to shower or go home and get some fresh clothes. 

Wilden grimaced, "Don't remind me of that. I already feel guilty enough for... you know." 

Alisha rolled her eyes and hurried past him into the bathroom. She had no time to admire the interior but she was impressed by how clean everything looked. If she wasnt so stressed she would have probably made a joke about him hiring a sexy cleaning lady just to watch her do the housework but she quicky washed her face, grabbed his deodorant from a shelf and fumbled her hair into the right place. Then she switched of the light in the bathroom and went looking for the rest of her clothes. 

"Do you want coffee?" Wilden was amused by the way she ran across the room collecting her things. Alisha froze and stared at him. "What's so funny, Wilden?" 

He laughed ad watched her put on her shoes, "You know my forename, right?" 

"Yes", she approached him and took his cup of coffee out of his hands, "But Wilden sounds sexier." 

"I see", he shrugged and poured another cup of coffee. 

Alisha drank up and looked at him. "Do you think you can give me a ride?" 

He tilted his head and she pouted beggingly. "Get in the car, I'll be downstairs in a minute." 

She caught his car keys and walked out of the apartment. In the elevator she searched her bag for her phone but then remembered she had left it at the kitchen counter at her house. She would have to go back home as soon as possible and check if everything was alright. She probably hasn't even shut all the windows and doors when she rushed out last night. 

The car made a short, decent noise when she opened it the keys and she let herself fall onto the passengers seat. Everything looked so  serious in here and she realized she's never sat in the front of a police car. She inspected the mic which was connected to the radio station and thought about pulling a prank with the police department but she figured Wilden would never forgive her and just spared the chance.

"I never thought I'd get into a police car voluntarily", she smiled when he took his place behind the steering wheel and started the car. 

They drove through Rosewood and Alisha enjoyed the darkened windows. She was used to people looking at her and she was never too shy to look back but it was nice to be able to spy quietly for once. 

"Where do you want me to drop you off?" Wilden asked. 

"At school?"

"What are you gonna say to your classmates?" he looked worried but Alisha smiled. 

"They don't need explanations, they create their own stories." She shrugged, "And they're used to me being scandalous." 

The car stopped right in front of the main entrance to school and Alisha got out. Literally everyone  turned around and looked at her. She made her way through the crowd and walked over to her four friends waiting for her.