Just Hide It with a Smile

"What the hell happened?" Hanna Marin ran into the public hall of the police department and gave Alisha a shocked look. She was pretty as always, wearing a summer dress and her hair open, falling down her shoulders in soft waves.

Alisha laughed, "Nothing bad, dont worry. Lets meet up with the others, okay?" Alisha knew how easily upset Hanna was so she didn't take her excitement too honest. Hanna had a good heart and she was very emotional and she would always, legitimately ALWAYS speak her mind.

"Emily is in the car already," Hanna explained while her and Alisha were walking to the parking lot across the street.

"Can you drop me off at the shopping center? I'll get my car and pick up Aria afterwards. You can pick up Spencer and we'll meet at mine, plan?" Alisha opened the door of Hannas car without waiting for an answer. She didn't have to, Hanna wouldnt say no to any of Alishas plans and neither would Emily.

"Hey, are you okay?" Emily who sat in the front turned around and looked at Alisha with concern.

Alisha nodded, "I'll tell you what happened later, okay? I just want my car!"

Hanna drove to the shopping center and Alisha got out of her VW. They arranged to meet at 4 and Emily said she was going to text Aria that Alisha would pick her up in 20 minutes.

When Alisha pulled out of the shopping center's parking lot she thought of how amazingly caring Hanna was. Even though she could be a diva and a little bit tactless from time to time. Hanna's boyfriend Caleb came to Rosewood a while ago and everyone thought of him as the gangster kid but Hanna saw something else. She befriended him and they fell in love. Alisha sighed, she hadn't been in love for a while and she missed having a boy by her side but it was too stressful for her to look after a relationship. Besides, its not like she couldn't have fun with people like Detective Wilden, right?

At exactly 4 o'clock Spencer, Emily and Hanna arrived at Alisha's and Violett opened the door, "Hi Vio," Emily smiled at her but she didn't feel the need to smile back, instead she just shrugged and went, "Aria and the beast are in the yard."

"Okay," Hanna said impatiently and pushed Emily and Spencer through the hallway to the kitchen and finally through the back door to the yard, "we're here!"

Aria and Alisha looked up, "Hi," Aria said and smiled.

Hanna and Spencer sat down on the garden chairs that were standing next to Alisha and Aria, Emily decided she liked standing better than sitting right now.

"So?" Hanna stared at Alisha without asking anyone how they were doing.

Spencer laughed, "Hanna, are you serious?"

"What?" Hanna looked confused, "Aren't you dying to know what happened?"

"Of course," Aria said and put a hand on Hanna's shoulder to calm her, "but we're not expacting the most spectacular story ever."

"Who knows?" Hanna defended herself.

"Well," this time it was Alisha speaking, "it's really boring so here's the short version: they put down my perfume posters at the drugstore and hung Mona Vanderwaals instead. I decided to put them down as well and got caught by a cop."

"Mona has a perfume?" Emily asked confused, "her parents buy her everything, dont they." She shook her head and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Probably," Alisha shrugged, "but if Mona wants war, she can have one."

"Aren't you overreacting, Lish?" Spencer asked carefully, "I mean yes, Mona is annoying and everything but if we just ignore her maybe-"