Chapter 1 - First Day Of School

Hi guys! This is my first story here on Wattpad. I just wanted to let you guys know that in this story, the boys of One Direction are not famous and are not One Direction. I hope you guys enjoy! :)

Chapter 1 - First Day Of School

Hannah's P.O.V.

Since it was the first day of school, we got to meet our new classmates. I always got bored when it comes to introducing yourself to the whole class. According to our class schedule, our first subject for the whole school year is Science Lab. Our usual Science Lab teacher was Mr.Bean. His name actually reminds me of the comedian on TV. You know, the guy with the teddy bear. I didn't realize that it was already 7:30 AM which means school officially starts. Mr. Bean came in with five boys. I guess those were the new students in our class. "Good morning class!" Mr. Bean said and of course, we all greeted back. "Boys, can you introduce yourselves to your classmates?" Mr. Bean uttered, busy fixing his things. The boy from the left side spoke first. I have no idea if it was just me or he looked like he was gonna pass out. He looked drunk as fuck. "Hey, my name's Zayn." He said effortlessly. The second boy grinned, "Hi, I'm Niall Horan. I'll be your classmate for the next years of high school." The class wasn't even listening during their introductions. The third curly boy said, "Hi! I'm Harry Styles. I don't really like school, but I'll try to make this class enjoy senior high school." That got the attention of the class. They were all cheering. I don't really have friends in this class because my bestfriend, Bea was in another class. "Hola! I'm Louis Tomlinson! I just have a quick trivia for the gals here, if you wanna be mine, then you gotta love carrots. The fourth boy winked. The class just bursted out in laughter. I remembered my cousin Mia who loves carrots as if carrots were her life. Unfortunately, she was with my bestfriend in another class. How I wish all my friends were here with me. I'm such a loner and I'm pretty sure I'll feel so out of place without them here with me. Anyway, my squad in school consists of Bea which is my best friend, Mia my cousin, Astrid, Jules and Geanna who were my bitches for life. We're basically six in total. Bea and Mia were together in one class, Geanna and Jules were together too, while Astrid and I were separated in two classes, but even if we aren't together in one class, we eat recess and lunch together. Back to the most boring introduction ever, the last boy said "Hi, I'm Liam Payne." That got my full attention because Jules had a friend on Twitter who she secretly had a crush on and is named Liam Payne. I'm sure she's gonna shit bricks when she finds out that Liam's studying in the same school as her.

I hope you guys liked it. :)) Tell me what you think in the comment section. :))

All the love. H xx