Emma: guys send help. Jonah is taking me on a date..

Kennedy: OH MY GOODNESS YOU GOT THIS

Grace: hope it doesn't suck.. jk he already told me😏 you will love it

Kennedy: yeah he told me too hehe

Emma: wow thanks for the updates guys

I shut off my phone when the car came to a stop in front of a donut shop. I saw Jack standing in front of the glass door, smiling as we pulled up. Daniel walked around and opened my door before I could, and just like Corbyn, kissed me on the forehead before handing me off to Jack.

"What the heck is going on here?" I asked. They both shrugged and chuckled. Daniel got into his car and sped away, leaving me with Jack.

"Do you want a donut?" He asked.

"Um, of course," I said, walking ahead of Jack into the store.

   I finally decided on a strawberry frosted donut, and Jack got a chocolate sprinkled donut.

   "Let's go," Jack said, holding the door for me. We walked through the streets of downtown, passing many people.

   We kept walking until we reached the local zoo. I glanced at Jack, who smiled as we approached Zach. He gave me a kiss on the forehead before walking away.

   "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he led me into the zoo.

   "Where's Jonah?" I wondered. Zach put a finger up as if to say "one minute" and walked away to talk to a worker wearing a khaki uniform.

   Looking at my phone, I saw that it was 4pm and their conversation was taking awhile. At last, she nodded and they both walked over to me.

   "Follow me." The woman said, walking briskly towards an Employees Only door. With wide eyes, I looked at Zach, who only laughed.

   "Have fun, Emma." He smiled, kissing me on the forehead as the woman opened up the door. She gestured for me to go inside.

   It was a big, open room with wooden flooring. It seemed like a stage with no seats for an audience. It was very dim, but I could clearly see Jonah standing in the middle of the room, beaming.

   "Hey babe," He walked over to me, pulling me into a hug.

   "What is going on?" I asked once we released. He laughed and nodded behind me.

   Turning around, I gasped. The woman who Zach was talking to was now walking slowly towards us, holding a leash in one hand.

   "IS THAT A LION?!" I yelped. Jonah giggled and grabbed my hand, leading me over to the furry creature.

   "You can pet it," the woman smiled, noticed my hesitation. I smiled widely at Jonah before plopping down on the ground, engulfing the baby lion in a hug. It purred gently.

   For about an hour, Jonah and I played and cuddled with the lion. It was the cutest thing ever, and also the nicest thing that a boy had ever done for me.

   As we left the zoo to get ice cream, Jonah laced his hand in mine.

   "Did you have fun?" He asked me.

   "Are you kidding?" I said. "Of course! Jonah, that was the best thing ever."

   He grinned and kissed my forehead.

   "Thank you so much, baby." I snuggled my head into his shoulder as we walked.

   "Of course, Em."

   We walked into the ice cream shop as the bell above the door rang.

   "What flavor do you want?" Jonah asked. Scanning over the menu sign, I decided to get my favorite.

   "Cookies and cream," I said. Jonah ordered, with him getting moose tracks.

   We sat down at a small red table outside and ate our cones. We were talking about the Kardashians when Jonah grabbed my hand.

   "Emma," he said gently, looking deep into my eyes. "I've only known you for a few weeks but they've been some of the best weeks of my life. You are the kindest, most beautiful girl I have ever met, and you make me happy."

   I put my other hand on top of his.

   Oh my gosh, is this really happening???

   I grinned as I felt my cheeks heat up.

   "Will you be my girlfriend?"

   I jumped up from my chair and shrieked.

   "YES! YES YES YES OF COURSE I WILL!" I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. I heard him release a breath I didn't realize he was holding as we hugged.

   I slowly released, my body still close to his. Looking through those brown eyes made me happy like nothing else in the world could. Right now, I was on Cloud Nine.

   Jonah slowly leaned in, and I followed his lead. Soon enough, we were gently kissing. I put my arm on his neck, but then subtly pulled away, realizing that we were in public. I smiled hugely and grabbed his hand.

   "Finally." I whispered. We began to walk to the Uber that was scheduled to pick us up. "Do the guys know that you were going to ask me?"

"Yup!" He said, popping the P. We got in the Uber. "Ready to head home?" I nodded.

   About 20 minutes later, the Uber dropped us off at our house. As we were walking towards the door, we reached for each other's hands and intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at him and smiled before reaching for the cold door handle and twisting it open.

   "NO! There is nothing to explain!" Someone screamed. Jonah and I exchanged a worried glance before walking into the living room.

   There, we saw the guys standing angrily behind Zach, who was in tears. Zach was the one yelling, I realized. The person he was yelling at was Grace.

   And another guy.

—————————————

A/N:
Oooo things aren't looking too good for Grace
I haven't updated frequently in ages, but I'm almost on summer break so I will be able to update more!
I haven't been able to feel very motivated to write. I feel like nobody is reading or appreciates my work. Please vote if you want more!!

Word Count: 1536